The final season will kick off in July on Friday nights, with a concluding run of episodes promising "more dramatic transformations, bigger ambushes, shopping sprees on a grander scale, and special guest appearances."
That sort of "bigger! grander! more dramatic!" emphasis is a sign of where TLC has gone in the 10 years since "Wear" established itself as one of the network's signature shows. These days, TLC is all about "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo."
"This show changed me and the trajectory of my life," added co-host Stacy London. "I've learned so much from all of our contributors over the years. »
Similar News Items"Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" (2012)
- Are Reality Shows Safe For Kids? (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 February 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Told 'It All Starts with You' in Daughter's Health Intervention (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 24 February 2015, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Mama June and Honey Boo Boo Face a "Health Intervention" After The Doctors Go Inside Their Fridge (From E! Online. 23 February 2015, 5:50 PM, PST)
"The Chew" (2011)
- "The Chew's" Carla Hall Talks Thanksgiving Disasters, Shares Holiday Party Tips! (From TooFab. 26 November 2014, 2:15 PM, PST)
- Halloween Costumes: What Are the Morning Show Stars All Wearing? (From TooFab. 31 October 2014, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- ABC News Takes Over ‘The View’ As Ratings Dwindle (Exclusive) (From Variety - TV News. 30 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- John Ostrander: Obsessive CHEWing (From Comicmix. 1 February 2015, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Daphne Oz Returns to The Chew With Her Baby Girl in Tow! (From E! Online. 23 April 2014, 5:18 PM, PDT)
- The “Bates Motel” Staying Open for Another Season, “Game of Thrones” Opens Big and the “Justified” Finale (From The Backlot. 8 April 2014, 4:23 AM, PDT)