This month, we’ll be running a series of special features on The Walking Dead collectibles. This is an area of The Walking Dead that has really exploded over the last year, with dozens (hundreds?) of collectibles planned to be released over the course of 2013.
For the first feature, I talked with Funko toy designer Reis O’Brien. He gave me details on upcoming Walking Dead toys, talked about the creation process, and let our readers know how they can suggest characters that Funko should work on next.
Thanks for taking the time to talk with Daily Dead. Can you tell our readers about your job at Funko?
Reis O’Brien: I’m the newest Funko toy designer. I was originally brought on to develop new product lines such as papercraft playsets and collectible tins, but it didn’t take long before I started designing Pops, Wacky Wobblers and blind box toys as well. »
- Jonathan James
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Review: 'The Walking Dead' - 'Alone' (From Hitfix. 9 March 2014, 7:01 PM, PDT)
- 'The Walking Dead': All The Biggest Moments On 'Alone' (From MTV Movie News. 9 March 2014, 6:59 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4, Episode 13: Alone: Detailed Plot Spoilers (From Film-Book. 9 March 2014, 4:06 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’s’ ‘Lost’ Season (From Variety - TV News. 9 March 2014, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead "The Grove" Sneak Peek & Promo; Plus Making Of "Alone" (From ComicBookMovie. 9 March 2014, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- See a Sneak Peek of The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove; Go Inside Episode 4.13 - Alone (From Dread Central. 9 March 2014, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Having Premiere Night Screenings at Alamo Drafthouse Theaters (From Dread Central. 3 March 2014, 8:30 AM, PST)
- Slackery News Tidbits: March 3, 2014 (From Slackerwood. 3 March 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Theatrical Release Announced for Premiere Episode of From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (From DailyDead. 28 February 2014, 10:19 AM, PST)