No matter how much people complain the zombie craze has reached a saturation point, something comes along and you realize it still has yet to fully hit its zenith. Take for example Afterlife with Archie, an upcoming comic book in which Riverdale gets The Walking Dead treatment.
You just can’t make this stuff up anymore. Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and the rest of the Riverdale kids will be forced to contend with zombies in a new comic book series launching later this year. It sounds like the basis for a Teefury mash-up shirt, doesn’t it? Nope. This is actually happening, and here’s how:
Jughead’s beloved pooch Hotdog is run over by Reggie in his roadster. He convinces Sabrina to hatch a spell to bring back the pooch, but when Hotdog bites Jughead, he soon craves flesh.
Deadline reportsAfterlife with Archie will be scripted by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Frozen Trailer Debuts (From Comicmix. 19 June 2013, 12:53 PM, PDT)
- Morning Brew - Wed. June 19: Portia and Ellen sell another home, Jane Lynch judges on "MasterChef" tonight (From AfterEllen.com. 19 June 2013, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- What to Watch Tonight: Franklin & Bash Is Back, Shatner Live in Cleveland, Futurama and More (From TVLine.com. 19 June 2013, 4:00 AM, PDT)
Tim Burton (I)
- Slim Whitman obituary (From The Guardian - Film News. 19 June 2013, 11:16 AM, PDT)
- The Best Show You’re Not Watching: “Hannibal” (From The Backlot. 19 June 2013, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- The Tivoli Announces its Newest ‘Reel Late’ Midnight Series Line-Up (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 June 2013, 7:56 AM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- What You'll Find 'Under The Dome': Ep Spills Secrets (From Huffington Post. 19 June 2013, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- San Diego Comic-Con 2013: Diamond Select Bringing Hershel's Farm Minimates to the Show (From Dread Central. 19 June 2013, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: 'Pippin,' 'Kinky Boots' get box office boosts after Tonys (From Gold Derby. 18 June 2013, 3:39 PM, PDT)