No matter how much people complain the zombie craze has reached a saturation point, something comes along and you realize it still has yet to fully hit its zenith. Take for example Afterlife with Archie, an upcoming comic book in which Riverdale gets The Walking Dead treatment.
You just can’t make this stuff up anymore. Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and the rest of the Riverdale kids will be forced to contend with zombies in a new comic book series launching later this year. It sounds like the basis for a Teefury mash-up shirt, doesn’t it? Nope. This is actually happening, and here’s how:
Jughead’s beloved pooch Hotdog is run over by Reggie in his roadster. He convinces Sabrina to hatch a spell to bring back the pooch, but when Hotdog bites Jughead, he soon craves flesh.
Deadline reportsAfterlife with Archie will be scripted by Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa. »
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Emmy episode analysis: Elizabeth Banks brings both laughs and tears to 'Modern Family' role (From Gold Derby. 3 August 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Dante Di Loreto Named President of TV at Chernin Entertainment (From Variety - TV News. 3 August 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Dante Di Loreto Named President of TV at Chernin Entertainment (From The Wrap. 3 August 2015, 2:40 PM, PDT)
"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- "The Walking Dead" - McFarlane Action Figures (From SneakPeek. 3 August 2015, 2:31 PM, PDT)
- New teaser promo for Fear the Walking Dead (From Flickeringmyth. 3 August 2015, 12:44 PM, PDT)
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Trailer Hits L.A. with a Black Out (From MovieWeb. 3 August 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
Tim Burton (I)
- Welcome Back, Tom Cruise: Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation Reminds Us He's One of the Few Remaining True Movie Stars (From E! Online. 3 August 2015, 3:06 PM, PDT)
- John Culhane, Disney Animation Historian, Dies at 81 (From Variety - Film News. 3 August 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett to be honored by MoMA by Anne-Katrin Titze - 2015-08-03 18:22:08 (From eyeforfilm.co.uk. 3 August 2015, 10:22 AM, PDT)