"Valerie has given so much joy, laughter and love to the world," Moore said in a statement to People. "I join her fans and send much love and positive thoughts to her and her family during this difficult time."
Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, has three months to live
On Wednesday, Harper revealed....
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsValerie Harper
- John Amos on Mary Tyler Moore, Racism on Set, and Playing the First Black Family Man (From Vulture. 13 October 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Mary Tyler Moore: A Celebration: On PBS (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 October 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Ken Howard Re-Elected SAG-AFTRA President (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)
"Mary Tyler Moore" (1970)
- 'MST3K' Reboot Lands Felicia Day as Dr. Forrester's Daughter (From MovieWeb. 23 November 2015, 6:24 PM, PST)
- Will & Grace, Cheers, Crowded: James Burrows to Direct 1000th Episode (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 November 2015, 11:17 AM, PST)
- The Mary Tyler Moore Show: Iconic House Up for Sale (From TVSeriesFinale. 30 October 2015, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- Brush Up on 33 Little-Known Full House Facts (From BuzzSugar. 1 November 2015, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Brush Up on 33 Little-Known Full House Facts (From BuzzSugar. 25 September 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks (From Access Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)