"Valerie has given so much joy, laughter and love to the world," Moore said in a statement to People. "I join her fans and send much love and positive thoughts to her and her family during this difficult time."
Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, has three months to live
On Wednesday, Harper revealed....
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsValerie Harper
- Springtime in L.A.: The Los Angeles Jewish Film Festival (From Sydney's Buzz. 20 April 2017, 6:52 AM, PDT)
- Great Job, Internet!: The only person ever ousted from the Academy opens up (From The AV Club. 21 February 2017, 1:50 PM, PST)
- Mary Tyler Moore's Husband Speaks Out About Her Death: 'Mary Was My Life, My Light, My Love' (From Entertainment Tonight. 1 February 2017, 2:45 PM, PST)
"Mary Tyler Moore" (1970)
- Exclusive Portraits, Audio: Ed Asner, TV Icon & Character Actor (From HollywoodChicago.com. 25 May 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Hulu’s Best TV Shows About Women Beyond ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ That You Can Stream Right Now (From Indiewire Television. 19 May 2017, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Hulu’s Best TV Shows About Women Beyond ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ That You Can Stream Right Now (From Indiewire. 19 May 2017, 4:46 PM, PDT)
- Trailer for Jason Bateman Netflix Series Ozark Looks Insane (From TVovermind.com. 25 May 2017, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling Shade Tiffani Thiessen During 90210-Themed Episode of RuPaul’s Drag Race (From PEOPLE.com. 5 May 2017, 10:15 PM, PDT)
- Tribeca TV Lineup 2017 Unveiled: ’Handmaid’s Tale,’ Albert Einstein’s ‘Genius,’ Ken Burns’ Vietnam War Doc and More (From Indiewire Television. 23 March 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)