"Valerie has given so much joy, laughter and love to the world," Moore said in a statement to People. "I join her fans and send much love and positive thoughts to her and her family during this difficult time."
Valerie Harper diagnosed with terminal brain cancer, has three months to live
On Wednesday, Harper revealed....
Read More > »
- Kate Stanhope
Similar News ItemsValerie Harper
- Ken Howard Re-Elected SAG-AFTRA President (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Blame It on Rio (1984) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 August 2015, 1:25 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks Out After Health Scare: "I Am Not, Nor Have I Been, in a Coma" (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 8:26 AM, PDT)
"Mary Tyler Moore" (1970)
- Allison Janney dishes double Emmys noms (again) and possible record wins [Exclusive Video] (From Gold Derby. 11 August 2015, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- ‘Empire’ Wins Program of the Year at TCA Awards (From Variety - TV News. 8 August 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- 'Empire,' Amy Schumer, 'The Americans' are big TCA Awards winners (From Hitfix. 8 August 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Speaks (From Access Hollywood. 1 August 2015, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper 'Not In A Coma' (From Access Hollywood. 31 July 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- Jason Bateman On Valerie Harper (From Access Hollywood. 30 July 2015, 8:39 PM, PDT)