Crystal Kelly refused to abort an unborn baby she was carrying for a couple once the ultrasound revealed a series of disabilities. The surrogate fled to Michigan where she was legally acknowledged as the mother to save the baby’s life.
Crystal Kelly, 29, was paid $22,000 to have a baby for a Connecticut couple, but was horrified when the baby girl’s parents instructed Crystal to get an abortion after disabilities in the child were revealed in the ultrasound. The biological parents to offered Crystal $10,000 to abort the baby. She asked for $15,000, but the parents refused.
The baby’s parents aggressively requested custody of the child with intentions of placing her in foster care. After an on-going legal battle with the parents, Crystal flew to Michigan to give birth to the child according to CNN, thus leaving the child to be fostered, rather than being raised by herself or the originally intended parents. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKhloé Kardashian
- Kylie Jenner Lip Kit Updates (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hey Pretty Girl’: Rob Kardashian Shares Yet Another Sweet Snap of Daughter Dream (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Penelope and Reign Disick Offer Up Donuts While Dream Kardashian Is the Picture of Cuteness: Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 4:09 AM, PDT)
- Andy Cohen Spills All on The Real Housewives: Craziest Moment, Most Demanding Star and More (From E! Online. 26 May 2017, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- How Teresa Giudice Is Standing Strong Amid the Loss of Her Mother and the Struggle of Single Motherhood (From PEOPLE.com. 24 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Real Housewives of New Jersey’ Star Danielle Staub Celebrates Her 20th Engagement (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 May 2017, 3:15 PM, PDT)
- American Idol: ABC Sets Deal to Revive Singing Competition (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 May 2017, 2:39 PM, PDT)
- It’s Official: American Idol Is Back, ABC Confirms (From PEOPLE.com. 9 May 2017, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- Film Starring 'American Idol' Contestant Who Says She Was Mocked by Judges Gets Release Date (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 14 April 2017, 2:23 PM, PDT)