Crystal Kelly refused to abort an unborn baby she was carrying for a couple once the ultrasound revealed a series of disabilities. The surrogate fled to Michigan where she was legally acknowledged as the mother to save the baby’s life.
Crystal Kelly, 29, was paid $22,000 to have a baby for a Connecticut couple, but was horrified when the baby girl’s parents instructed Crystal to get an abortion after disabilities in the child were revealed in the ultrasound. The biological parents to offered Crystal $10,000 to abort the baby. She asked for $15,000, but the parents refused.
The baby’s parents aggressively requested custody of the child with intentions of placing her in foster care. After an on-going legal battle with the parents, Crystal flew to Michigan to give birth to the child according to CNN, thus leaving the child to be fostered, rather than being raised by herself or the originally intended parents. »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsKhloé Kardashian
- Amber Rose Addresses Rumors She Flirted with Kris Humphries at Playboy Bash (From TooFab. 3 August 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Didn't Even Invent the Phrase "Conscious Uncoupling" (From Popsugar. 3 August 2015, 10:55 AM, PDT)
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Lost 35 Pounds on Fitness Kick (From Us Weekly. 2 August 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
- Melissa Gorga Says She's Not 'Approved' to Visit Teresa Giudice In Prison (From TooFab. 24 July 2015, 11:45 AM, PDT)
- Melissa Gorga Gives Update on Teresa Giudice in Prison: Family "Hanging in There" (From Us Weekly. 24 July 2015, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Melissa Gorga Gives an Update on Teresa Giudice and Dishes on Lauren Manzo's Wedding—Watch! (From E! Online. 24 July 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘American Idol’ Ending After Season 15 on Fox (From Variety - TV News. 11 May 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Was Parenthood's Ending Too Happy? Can Elizabeth Jennings Best Arrow? How'd Olivia Frizz Out? And More Qs! (From TVLine.com. 30 January 2015, 10:41 AM, PST)
- Q&A: With Kelly Clarkson and Miranda Lambert in Her Corner, Songwriter Audra Mae Is Having a Moment (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 January 2015, 9:12 AM, PST)