We’ve been looking forward to DreamWorks’ Turbo for a while now, with a great first teaser trailer dropping at the tail-end of last year.
Damen got a chance to see a preview for the upcoming blockbuster a few months back, and he really liked what he saw – you can read his DreamWorks Animation 2013 Preview here.
We’re expecting the first full-length trailer to drop pretty much any day now. And ahead of that new arrival, Yahoo Movies have debuted the first poster, with our beloved little snail front and centre.
“Turbo is a snail who dreams of being the greatest racer in the world, just like his hero, 5-time Indianapolis 500 champ, Guy Gagne. His obsession with speed and all things fast has made him an oddity and outsider in the slow and cautious snail community, and a constant embarrassment to his careful older brother, Chet. Turbo desperately wishes »
- Kenji Lloyd
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Thirst Levels Are on the Rise Due to This Photo of Ryan Gosling and Jon Hamm (From Popsugar. 28 March 2017, 7:39 AM, PDT)
- Second Opinion – Life (2017) (From Flickeringmyth. 28 March 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)
- 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Miss ‘Life’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 28 March 2017, 6:52 AM, PDT)
Samuel L. Jackson
- Avengers: Infinity War Shifts Production to New York This May (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- CinemaCon 2017: ‘Dunkirk,’ ‘The Beguiled,’ ‘Baby Driver,’ and the New Woody Allen Get Sneak Peeks (From Indiewire. 27 March 2017, 8:56 AM, PDT)
- Chasing Kong (From MUBI. 25 March 2017, 6:03 PM, PDT)
- Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (From The Wrap. 27 March 2017, 6:58 AM, PDT)
- Tupac Shakur Hall of Fame Induction Locks In Snoop Dogg, Likely Dr. Dre (From TMZ. 26 March 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- See Patton Oswalt Deliver Stand-Up Routine of Mike Huckabee's Bad Jokes (From Rolling Stone. 24 March 2017, 6:19 AM, PDT)