Six seasons and a movie. That's Community's rallying cry, hashtag and goal, but for now it's only a reality in Abed's Dreamatorium.
But even if the NBC comedy were to end after its current fourth season, star Yvette Nicole Brown isn't mourning. "Four years is great! We made it to syndication, we got to meet all of you guys," she told fans at Tuesday's Paley Festival honoring Community. "As an actor, it's hard to have friends -- who are more talented than you, more beautiful than you or whatever -- that aren't working ... We're in the gravy years of our careers and the gravy years of this show. So if we get to continue another year, it would be an awesome blessing... but remember that whatever happens in May ... we did it together and that's a great thing."
Read More > »
- Hanh Nguyen
Similar News Items"Community" (2009)
- Jason Mantzoukas: Banned from getting naked in 'Sleeping With Other People' (From Hitfix. 27 January 2015, 9:02 PM, PST)
- Vacation’s Chevy Chase and Beverly D’Angelo to Reunite for a Pilot With a Very Silly Name (From Vulture. 27 January 2015, 8:27 AM, PST)
- 22 Times Your Love For Donald Glover Got a Little Out of Hand (From Popsugar. 27 January 2015, 4:08 AM, PST)
Yvette Nicole Brown
- Community season 6 to air in March, trailer released (From Flickeringmyth. 14 January 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
- ‘Community’ gets a Season 6 Premiere and new trailer (From SoundOnSight. 14 January 2015, 8:16 AM, PST)
- Community Season 6 Will Premiere On March 17th (From We Got This Covered. 13 January 2015, 2:06 PM, PST)