Delivering An Action Duo Not To Be Missed! The Package Is Out To Own On DVD & Blu-ray From 4th March 2013
Steve Austin (The Condemned) and Dolph Lundgren (Rocky IV, The Expendables) star in the bone-crunching action flick that delivers the goods: Austin is combat veteran Tommy Wick, a nightclub bouncer and stone-cold enforcer for a Seattle mob boss.
Lundgren is ‘The German’, an international crime lord and hardcore killing machine. But when Wick is asked to courier a mysterious package to The German, he’ll suddenly find himself hunted by relentless teams of hit men, mercenaries, assassins and sadists. Time is running out. The bodies are piling up.
For two angry men with a history of bad blood, the ultimate revenge is about to be get very, very nasty…..The Package on DVD and Blu-ray March 4th 2013.
We have five copies of the Blu-ray to give away to our readers. »
- Matt Holmes
Similar News ItemsThe Expendables (2010)
- Old Dudes Shoot Big Guns In New Pics From The Expendables 3 (From We Got This Covered. 17 April 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- Sylvester Stallone Talks Topping The Avengers, the Cast, Using Actors’ “Baggage” as an Advantage, and More on the Set of The Expendables 3 (From Collider.com. 16 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- The Expendables 3 Set Visit! (From Comingsoon.net. 16 April 2014)
- "Steve Austin: 4 Movie Collection" on Blu-ray and DVD (From SneakPeek. 16 April 2014, 1:16 PM, PDT)
- 35 Things to Know about The Expendables 3 from Our Set Visit (From Collider.com. 16 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Director Patrick Hughes Talks The Expendables 3, How He Landed the Job, the Action Sequences, Putting the Cast Together, The Raid Remake, and More (From Collider.com. 16 April 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
Steve Austin (IV)
- WWE: 12 Most Controversial Promos Ever (From Obsessed with Film. 19 April 2014, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- WWE: 7 Finishing Moves That Should Be Resurrected (From Obsessed with Film. 19 April 2014, 9:14 AM, PDT)
- 10 Things WWE Wants You To Forget About Stone Cold Steve Austin (From Obsessed with Film. 18 April 2014, 11:38 AM, PDT)