London, March 6: Comedian Alan Carr says his best friend Adele is so thrilled with motherhood that she might produce her next album as a disco number.
Adele, 24, gave birth to son Angelo in October last year and has time and again expressed the joys of motherhood and Carr feels this can affect her songs in future, reports dailystar.co.uk.
"She loves being a mum. She's so happy now her next album will probably be a disco album," Carter said on a radio show. "She'll be doing the running man in the video," he added.
Alan also joked that everyone asks him about Adele so much that he now "feels like Sinitta with Simon Cowell".
- Amith Ostwal
Similar News ItemsSimon Cowell (I)
- Text Santa raises its highest total ever with £5,503,065 (From Digital Spy - TV news. 19 December 2014, 4:50 PM, PST)
- Made In Chelsea's Lucy Watson wants Cowell for Christmas (From Virgin Media - TV. 19 December 2014, 1:15 AM, PST)
- Tulisa on X Factor return: It was exciting being on same panel as Simon (From Digital Spy - TV news. 18 December 2014, 8:17 AM, PST)
Alan Carr (I)
- New Year's Eve's best TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 December 2014, 7:03 AM, PST)
- See Alan Carr looking specstacular as Gemma Collins and Cheryl (From Digital Spy - TV news. 17 December 2014, 3:50 AM, PST)
- Clare Balding reveals Angelina Jolie Paralympics Us broadcast support (From Digital Spy - TV news. 12 December 2014, 4:10 AM, PST)