It's time for the "American Idol" Top 10 women (and men tomorrow night). We say it most years, but we'll say it again -- it's a real shame that the Top 10 finalists have to be five from each gender, because this year, we can think of at least six women who should advance and there might even be more depending on how tonight goes.
Thank goodness she is performing first, let's get this ridiculousness out of the way right at the start. And then she starts and it turns out she has no idea what the words are. If you vote for her, you are dead to me, readers. Moving on.
The judges really need to stop indulging this brand of crazy. Thankfully, they don't have a say tonight. Keith Urban, who we have come to like as a voice of reason, »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- 'The X Factor' Top 4 results: Did Restless Road, Jeff Gutt, Carlito Olivero, or Alex and Sierra make the finals? (From Zap2It - From Inside the Box. 12 December 2013, 5:55 PM, PST)
- Jordin Sparks Talks Holiday Plans ... and Potential Proposal! (From TooFab. 12 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson vs. Carrie Underwood: Maria Off! Which Idol Alum Sings 'My Favorite Things' Better? (From E! Online. 12 December 2013, 11:19 AM, PST)
- Leona Lewis: Christmas, With Love – review (From The Guardian - TV News. 12 December 2013, 4:06 PM, PST)
- Beyonce & Daughter Blue Ivy Support Texas Longhorns In Playful Pic (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Meme: One Million Moms Outraged by “Glee” Christmas Blasphemy, Australia Strikes Down Marriage Equality, Benny Comes Out On “Wizards vs. Aliens” (From The Backlot. 12 December 2013, 5:13 AM, PST)
- Taylor Swift & Lorde Have Dinner — Feud Turning Into Friendship? (From HollywoodLife. 12 December 2013, 9:15 AM, PST)
- Five Games for Your Next Family Get-Together (From SoundOnSight. 11 December 2013, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Nicki Minaj birthday includes breasts cake and stripper pole - Pics (From Pop2it. 10 December 2013, 12:02 PM, PST)