It's time for the "American Idol" Top 10 women (and men tomorrow night). We say it most years, but we'll say it again -- it's a real shame that the Top 10 finalists have to be five from each gender, because this year, we can think of at least six women who should advance and there might even be more depending on how tonight goes.
Thank goodness she is performing first, let's get this ridiculousness out of the way right at the start. And then she starts and it turns out she has no idea what the words are. If you vote for her, you are dead to me, readers. Moving on.
The judges really need to stop indulging this brand of crazy. Thankfully, they don't have a say tonight. Keith Urban, who we have come to like as a voice of reason, »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Demi Lovato Rallies Americans to Fight for Marriage Equality (Video) (From The Wrap. 9 July 2014, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Stevie Nicks Joins 'The Voice' (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 6:54 AM, PDT)
- Madison Avenue Bets Big on Football, ‘Big Bang’ to Lead New TV Season (From Variety - TV News. 8 July 2014, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber to Be Charged With Misdemeanor Vandalism for Egging His Neighbor (From The Wrap. 9 July 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- Star-Studded 'Stand Up To Cancer' Returns to Primetime on September 5 (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z to Headline 2014 Global Citizen Festival (From Entertainment Tonight. 9 July 2014, 8:45 AM, PDT)
- Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj & Taylor Swift -- Smells Like a Rip-Off ... Perfume Co. Sues Over Celeb Fragrances (From TMZ. 9 July 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Usher teams with Nicki Minaj and Pharrell on sizzling new track, 'She Came To Give It To You' (From Hitfix. 8 July 2014, 12:08 PM, PDT)
- Lil Wayne Could Lose Big Part of Young Money (From TMZ. 7 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)