It's time for the "American Idol" Top 10 women (and men tomorrow night). We say it most years, but we'll say it again -- it's a real shame that the Top 10 finalists have to be five from each gender, because this year, we can think of at least six women who should advance and there might even be more depending on how tonight goes.
Thank goodness she is performing first, let's get this ridiculousness out of the way right at the start. And then she starts and it turns out she has no idea what the words are. If you vote for her, you are dead to me, readers. Moving on.
The judges really need to stop indulging this brand of crazy. Thankfully, they don't have a say tonight. Keith Urban, who we have come to like as a voice of reason, »
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 8/1/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 1 August 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)
- Carrie Underwood's Baby Boy Is the Ultimate Explorer While Hanging Out With Mike Fisher—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 1 August 2015, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- See a New Photo of Simon Cowell's Mini-Me Son Eric -- He's So Big Now! (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Tina Fey, Tituss Burgess, Jane Krakowski Lip Sync to Beyonce’s ‘Flawless’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 30 July 2015, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Boss (From TVLine.com. 29 July 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Releases $1,700 Hip-Hop-Inspired Clutches: All the Details on the Luxe Purses (From Us Weekly. 29 July 2015, 5:35 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Allegedly Dumps Meek Mill, Poor Guy (From Vulture. 1 August 2015, 8:47 AM, PDT)
- Nicki Minaj Calls Out Her Ex-Boyfriend on Stage (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Meek Mill Drake Diss Song Trashed ... More than a Little Meek (From TMZ. 31 July 2015, 6:14 AM, PDT)