Rose McGowan played one of TV's most iconic witches on The CW's Charmed, and now, 7 years later, she's getting back on the broom (metaphorically speaking) to bring Young Cora to life on Sunday's all-new episode of Once Upon A Time.
The episode, titled The Miller's Daughter, not only reveals her long history with Rumple, but how Cora became the powerful witch she is today. ETonline caught up with McGowan to talk about her TV return, how it felt to be working against a greenscreen again and what's been the most lovely side-effect of playing Paige Matthews.
ETonline: Were you previously a fan of the show?
Rose McGowan: I had seen the show, but not been able to follow it because of traveling. Ginnifer Goodwin owns my old house, so we've always been friendly -- then the creators, invited me into their office and asked if I'd ever consider doing something on their show, and I wanted »
Similar News ItemsGinnifer Goodwin
- Who Is Your Favorite New Celebrity Mom of 2014? (From Popsugar. 24 November 2014, 3:15 PM, PST)
- 'Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast' Trailer (From MovieWeb. 11 November 2014, 10:51 AM, PST)
- Mom In Red! Christina Aguilera Makes Gorgeous Post-Baby Appearance (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 November 2014, 9:15 AM, PST)
Rose McGowan (I)
- Bleona Defends That Revealing Ama "Dress" -- Says She Has No Clue Who Rose McGowan Is (From TooFab. 24 November 2014, 11:30 AM, PST)
- Euros of Hollywood Star Bleona Qereti Copies Rose McGowan's Infamous Naked Dress—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 23 November 2014, 5:48 PM, PST)
- Bleona Qereti Goes Nearly Naked at 2014 AMAs -- Better Than Amber and Rose?! (From TooFab. 23 November 2014, 5:00 PM, PST)
- The Fear Monger: The Texas Chainsaw Prequel Has Landed This Awesome Director Pair (From Cinema Blend. 2 November 2014, 4:01 PM, PST)
- Supporting Cast Added To The 9th Life Of Louis Drax (From We Got This Covered. 1 November 2014, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Mark Rylance to play Bfg in Spielberg adaptation (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 27 October 2014, 6:36 PM, PDT)