Black and white is a big trend for spring and it also happened to be the theme for the annual fundraising gala for my daughter's school this past weekend.
The inspiration? Truman Capote's famous "Masked Black and White Ball" of 1966, which was dubbed "The Party of the Century." Guests like Andy Warhol, Candice Bergen, Frank Sinatra and Mia Farrow hit New York's Plaza Hotel looking glamorous in black and white, accessorized with chic masks.
There were also plenty of fabulous masks at our event, held in the historic lobby and ballroom of the famed Roosevelt Hotel in ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsFrank Sinatra
- New Sausage Party red band trailer and Q & A with Seth Rogen (From Cineplex. 22 July 2016, 12:41 PM, PDT)
- Interview: Actor Paul Dooley of ‘Breaking Away,’ ‘Sixteen Candles’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 21 July 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Matt Smith webchat – your questions on fear, football and a female Doctor Who (From The Guardian - TV News. 19 July 2016, 5:59 AM, PDT)
- The Rolling Stones in ‘C—sucker Blues’: a verité gas, gas, gas (From Variety - Film News. 21 July 2016, 12:48 PM, PDT)
- Idris Elba Fields The Dark Tower Questions From Jon Favreau (From ComicBookMovie. 7 July 2016, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West’s ‘Famous’ Video Debate: Celebrity, Warhol and Taylor Swift (From Indiewire. 27 June 2016, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Who Should Receive Honorary Oscars Next? (From FilmExperience. 19 July 2016, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- Roman Polanski & Olivier Assayas To Adapt The Novel ‘Based on a True Story’ (From Indiewire. 18 July 2016, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Woody Allen: A Career in 20 Hilarious, Brilliant Lines (From Rolling Stone. 13 July 2016, 9:17 AM, PDT)