Now a pack of "Little Monsters" are petitioning the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD), requesting that Madonna not be allowed to present Anderson Cooper with the prestigious Vito Russo Award at the March 16 ceremony in New York.
Deeming GLAAD's decision to tap the Material Girl "an insult to a true gay rights activist like Lady Gaga," the Gaga fan blog Little Monster Artpop make an even more heinous suggestion, labeling Madge "one of the major reasons for AIDS."
"Back in the 1980's, she encouraged gay men to have unprotected sex," they write. "While she certainly didn't start the disease, she and her lack of morals helped it spread."
If GLAAD officials don't rethink their choice of having Madonna as a presenter, the group has vowed »
- Curtis M. Wong
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- 15 Pop Stars You Forgot Recorded an Original Christmas Song (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 2:42 PM, PST)
- 79 Oscar-Eligible Songs: An Opinionated Guide to an Awesome Year for Movie Music (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
- How much of Matthew Vaughn’s X-Men: Days of Future Past script made it into the movie? (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 12:39 PM, PST)
- How Chris Pratt, Gina Rodriguez, Nick Jonas & 7 Other Celebs Are Celebrating the Holidays (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Kelly Ripa Says Having ''Lots of Sex'' Keeps Her Marriage to Mark Consuelos ''Spicy'' (From E! Online. 24 December 2014, 9:59 AM, PST)
- Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper Dish on Their Botched Date (Video) (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 1:04 PM, PST)
- Beyonce & Jay Z Are Breaking Up & 5 Other Rumors That Wouldn’t Die in 2014 (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)
- A Guide To Movie Musicals Streaming on Netflix (From VH1.com. 19 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Movie Review – Dumb and Dumber To (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 19 December 2014, 12:50 AM, PST)