We're liveblogging Days of Our Lives today and tomorrow.
I haven't given much thought to Aaron Carter in years, even when he tweets pictures of his enviable abs. But recently, his fans picked up on the fact that he's a horny young man, and made #AaronCarterHornyLevel a trending topic. Buzzfeed sat down with Aaron to discuss just how horny he was (varies between a 7 and 20 on a scale of 1-10), and what makes him horny. Big boobs and Demi Lovato seem to figure prominently. "So I don't know, I do love to get nasty at night."
Romania's International Women's Day honors women and their contribution to society, much like Mother's Day in the United States. Except they celebrate it with lap dances from male strippers. Beats the boring dinners we did when I was a kid.
Some Little Monsters are petitioning GLAAD to remove Madonna as a presenter at their awards show, »
Similar News ItemsMatt Damon
- Portrayals of South African Leader Mandela on the Big Screen. Any Truthful Ones? (From Alt Film Guide. 6 December 2013, 3:17 PM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela in the movies (From The Guardian - Film News. 6 December 2013, 9:23 AM, PST)
- Ben Affleck’s Whitey Bulger Film Gets Rewrite, Casey Affleck Says Wife-Swap Tale ‘The Trade’ Will Be Like 'Slap Shot' (From The Playlist. 6 December 2013, 7:41 AM, PST)
- Buzzmakers: Mandela Dies, Paul Walker Autopsy (From Entertainment Tonight. 7 December 2013, 6:00 AM, PST)
- Demi Lovato 'not mad' at Joe Jonas for tell-all essay (From RealBollywood. 6 December 2013, 9:34 PM, PST)
- Carrie Underwood: Get Her Milkmaid Braids In ‘Sound Of Music’ (From HollywoodLife. 6 December 2013, 2:44 PM, PST)
Neil Patrick Harris
- This Week's Candids Are Full of Fashion and Fun (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 2:25 PM, PST)
- The Funniest Celebrity Tweets of the Week (From Popsugar. 6 December 2013, 2:05 PM, PST)
- Nelson Mandela’s Death: Muhammad Ali & Other Celebs React (From HollywoodLife. 5 December 2013, 5:42 PM, PST)