Adam McKay’s Anchorman sequel saw shooting begin this week, as well as a few surprising and late cast inclusions. Joining the returning Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, Steve Carell, Christina Applegate and David Koechner as the key personnel behind the San Diego Channel 4 news team, will be James Marsden, Dylan Baker, Meagan Good, Kristen Wiig, John C. Reilly and Harrison Ford.
As mentioned, Anchorman: The Legend Continues has now started shooting in New Orleans (surprisingly) and here we have the first behind-the-scenes image of the great man himself, Ron Burgundy, looking as dapper as ever in the colour three-piece suit that bares his name. The film is slated for cinemas from the 20th December.
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsHarrison Ford (I)
- 12 Stars Banned From Other Countries, From Justin Bieber to Harrison Ford (Photos) (From The Wrap. 24 July 2017, 5:13 PM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford Purposely Punched Ryan Gosling on the Set of Blade Runner 2049--or Did He? (From E! Online. 24 July 2017, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Original ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel Would Have Sent Harrison Ford’s Rick Deckard to Russia (From Collider.com. 24 July 2017, 11:51 AM, PDT)
Will Ferrell (I)
- ‘BearCity’ Is the Biggest and Hairiest Gay Trilogy You’ve Never Seen (From Indiewire. 25 July 2017, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Why Directors Are This Summer’s Biggest Stars (From Variety - Film News. 24 July 2017, 3:08 PM, PDT)
- Eddie Vedder, Bill Murray to Honor David Letterman With Mark Twain Prize (From Rolling Stone. 21 July 2017, 7:16 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie, George Clooney and More! See the Stars Heading to Toronto Film Festival (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- 'Wonder Woman' Creator and Tonya Harding Biopics Top Toronto Film Festival (From Rolling Stone. 25 July 2017, 8:59 AM, PDT)
- Tiff 2017: 'Darkest Hour', 'Kings', 'mother!' among line-up (From ScreenDaily. 25 July 2017, 8:52 AM, PDT)