Drake was wrong when he thought he found the girl of his dreams at a strip club, but that doesn't mean he's given up trying to find her.
In his search the Canadian rapper must have made the dancers at Cameo Nightclub in Charlotte, North Carolina, very happy when he made it rain $50,000 on a recent visit to the club. Photos show that the 26-year-old brought a cardboard box full of $1 bills, which he threw in the air over the dancers with glee, until the floor was nothing but a sea of greenbacks.
TMZ reports that a rapper named Bleu Davinci chipped in an additional $25,000, meaning it rained a grand total of $75,000 from Drake's entourage that night.
- Stephanie Marcus
Similar News ItemsD.J. Khaled
- Listen To Skrillex And Diplo Takeover Madison Square Gardens (From We Got This Covered. 2 January 2015, 11:55 AM, PST)
- Yasiel Puig -- Dominates 24th Birthday Party ... With Huge Hip Hop Stars (From TMZ. 9 December 2014, 5:24 PM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Lip Sync Battle' Gets Spinoff TV Show (From Rolling Stone. 22 November 2014, 9:56 AM, PST)
"Degrassi: The Next Generation" (2001)
- Sundance 2015 Review: Hellions, A Monstrous Misstep (From Twitch. 27 January 2015, 7:50 PM, PST)
- Sundance Review: Bruce McDonald's Unconvincing Halloween Horror 'Hellions' (From The Playlist. 26 January 2015, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Jesse Owens Biopic - 'Race' - Gets a Theatrical Release Date + William Hurt Joins Cast (From ShadowAndAct. 1 October 2014, 2:53 PM, PDT)
- Drake -- $50,000 Rainmaker at Charlotte Strip Club (From TMZ. 4 March 2013, 8:40 AM, PST)