"...once again, 'Capitol Couture' pioneers fashion and culture with the first look at the 'Capitol Portraits'. Always the escort, fashion-forward 'Effie Trinket' is resplendent in her year '74 victory, clad head‑to‑heel in couture. Effie enchants in an exploding silhouette of chiffon and organza blooms. Never one to waver in her fashionable footwear, her heel-less boots are shod with a golden horse-shoe platform..."
"...'Katniss Everdeen' has returned home safe after winning the 74th Annual Hunger Games' along with fellow tribute 'Peeta Mellark'.
"Winning means that they must turn around.
"They must leave their family and close friends, embarking on a 'Victor’s Tour' of the districts. »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News ItemsThe Hunger Games (2012)
- 2016 Oscar Previews: Part 2 (From Cinelinx. 9 February 2016, 7:09 PM, PST)
- Study: Female Protagonists On the Rise in Hollywood But the Majority Are White (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 10:19 AM, PST)
- The Divergent Series Finale Ascendant Loses Director Robert Schwentke (From We Got This Covered. 9 February 2016, 7:44 AM, PST)
Elizabeth Banks (II)
- Morgan Freeman Discusses the Roles He Isn’t Offered at Aarp’s Movies for Grownups Awards (From Variety - Film News. 9 February 2016, 5:13 PM, PST)
- Celebrities Cheer on Lady Gaga's Performance - Including Ellen DeGeneres: 'I'm So Glad I Loaned You My Jumpsuit' (From PEOPLE.com. 7 February 2016, 6:30 PM, PST)
- "Power Rangers" Actors Show Off Training (From Dark Horizons. 7 February 2016, 8:02 AM, PST)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 Blu-ray details announced, four-film box set also confirmed (From Flickeringmyth. 5 February 2016, 3:14 PM, PST)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice forecast for $154 million domestic opening (From Flickeringmyth. 30 January 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Mockingjay Part II and Complete Hunger Games Collection Due 3/22 (From Comicmix. 27 January 2016, 2:30 PM, PST)