It’s not just regular folk who love The Bachelor, Oscar winning actresses do too! At the 85th Academy Awards on Feb. 24, Best Actress winner Jennifer Lawrence told Chris Harrison that she loves the show. Perhaps Jennifer could be Sean Lowe‘s new fiancée! Read on to see why Jennifer loves The Bachelor.
Chris was in the midst of an interview with TV Guide when he admitted that Jennifer, 22, told him that she loved the show when he met her at the Oscars.
“Jennifer Lawrence was awesome,” said Chris to TV Guide. “I was so blown away by her performance and I was really looking forward to meeting her. And then she walks up and she tells me how »
- Eleanore Hutch
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Olivier Assayas to preside over Locarno jury (From ScreenDaily. 29 June 2017, 4:16 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Assayas to Preside Over Jury of Locarno Film Festival’s 70th Edition (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2017, 3:45 AM, PDT)
- Olivier Assayas Named President of Locarno Festival Jury (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 29 June 2017, 2:33 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Lawrence (III)
- Summer Contour Is Different--Here's Why (From E! Online. 28 June 2017, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence Brings Along a Furry Friend for Malibu Date Night with Darren Aronofsky (From PEOPLE.com. 25 June 2017, 9:37 AM, PDT)
- The Unbearable Rightness of Daniel Day-Lewis Retiring (Even if He Doesn’t Keep to It) (From Variety - Film News. 25 June 2017, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- Review: Hickok Is Just A Brief Chapter Of Wild Bill's Life (From Screen Anarchy. 26 June 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande Turns 24! Birthday Wishes Roll In from Boyfriend Mac Miller and Mom (From PEOPLE.com. 26 June 2017, 7:35 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Finally Feels Like She Has 'Respect': 'I Proved What I Wanted to Do' (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 June 2017, 1:22 PM, PDT)