Jessica Chastain frolicking on the beach with Osama Bin Laden? Sounds like the stuff of fever dreams, but the gang at "Jimmy Kimmel Live" produced a recut trailer for "Zero Dark Thirty" called "Zero Dark Flirty" that asks what happens when Chastain's Maya, a love-hungry CIA agent, goes on the hunt for "the one" ("the one" being the world's most dangerous terrorist, natch).
Yep, last year's Oscar-winning caper about the mission to capture Osama Bin Laden gets turned into a romantic comedy into this pitch-perfect parody that transforms Kathryn Bigelow into Nancy Meyers. A Supremes song? Check. An attractive single gal? You bet. Love in the air? Definitely.
At this point, all that's missing is a cupcake shop, real estate porn, and a cameo from Rita Wilson. Get on it, Meyers. »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Charlize Theron (From Obsessed with Film. 2 June 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Could Charlize Theron Lead Captain Marvel For Angelina Jolie? (From We Got This Covered. 2 June 2015, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- Watch: 26-Minute Detailed Analysis Of Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' (From The Playlist. 2 June 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Week in Review: Rick Baker announces his retirement (From SoundOnSight. 29 May 2015, 8:22 PM, PDT)
- Watch Chris Pratt Get Goofy Warming Up For Stunts In Jurassic World (From Cinema Blend. 29 May 2015, 4:15 PM, PDT)
- Abhishek Sharmas Tere Bin Laden Dead or Alive to release in October (From BollywoodHungama. 28 May 2015, 5:16 AM, PDT)
- Cartel Land Trailer Teases Incredibly Intense, Unsettling Documentary (From Collider.com. 3 June 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Trailer For Sundance Award Winning Documentary 'Cartel Land,' Executive Produced By Kathryn Bigelow (From The Playlist. 3 June 2015, 10:51 AM, PDT)
- 'Point Break' Remake Highlights a Problem with Today's Blockbuster Films & No, It's Not the Story (From Rope Of Silicon. 29 May 2015, 12:08 PM, PDT)