Jessica Chastain frolicking on the beach with Osama Bin Laden? Sounds like the stuff of fever dreams, but the gang at "Jimmy Kimmel Live" produced a recut trailer for "Zero Dark Thirty" called "Zero Dark Flirty" that asks what happens when Chastain's Maya, a love-hungry CIA agent, goes on the hunt for "the one" ("the one" being the world's most dangerous terrorist, natch).
Yep, last year's Oscar-winning caper about the mission to capture Osama Bin Laden gets turned into a romantic comedy into this pitch-perfect parody that transforms Kathryn Bigelow into Nancy Meyers. A Supremes song? Check. An attractive single gal? You bet. Love in the air? Definitely.
At this point, all that's missing is a cupcake shop, real estate porn, and a cameo from Rita Wilson. Get on it, Meyers. »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- Sdcc posters for Guillermo del Toro’s Crimson Peak (From Flickeringmyth. 6 July 2015, 1:53 PM, PDT)
- Tom Hiddleston and Crimson Peak's Gothic gang get Comic-Con posters (From Cineplex. 6 July 2015, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- 4 'Crimson Peak' Comic Con Character Posters (From MovieWeb. 6 July 2015, 11:29 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Say What You Will About the Academy - But Some Cool International Names Among 2015 New Member Invitees (From Alt Film Guide. 30 June 2015, 6:47 PM, PDT)
- J.C. Chandor in Talks to Direct Paramount Thriller ‘Triple Frontier’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2015, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- J.C. Chandor To Direct Former Kathryn Bigelow Project ‘Triple Frontier,’ Tom Hanks And Will Smith Circling (From The Playlist. 29 June 2015, 12:25 PM, PDT)
- Cartel Land Director Matthew Heineman on Filming During a Shootout and More (From Collider.com. 2 July 2015, 11:24 AM, PDT)
- Will Smith And Tom Hanks Want To Make A Crime Thriller, Get The Details (From Cinema Blend. 29 June 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Paramount Pulls 'Triple Frontier' Out of Limbo, J.C. Chandor May Direct (From Thompson on Hollywood. 29 June 2015, 4:07 PM, PDT)