Jessica Chastain frolicking on the beach with Osama Bin Laden? Sounds like the stuff of fever dreams, but the gang at "Jimmy Kimmel Live" produced a recut trailer for "Zero Dark Thirty" called "Zero Dark Flirty" that asks what happens when Chastain's Maya, a love-hungry CIA agent, goes on the hunt for "the one" ("the one" being the world's most dangerous terrorist, natch).
Yep, last year's Oscar-winning caper about the mission to capture Osama Bin Laden gets turned into a romantic comedy into this pitch-perfect parody that transforms Kathryn Bigelow into Nancy Meyers. A Supremes song? Check. An attractive single gal? You bet. Love in the air? Definitely.
At this point, all that's missing is a cupcake shop, real estate porn, and a cameo from Rita Wilson. Get on it, Meyers. »
- Eliot Glazer
Similar News ItemsJessica Chastain
- New TV spots for Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar (From Flickeringmyth. 20 October 2014, 9:42 AM, PDT)
- Action-Packed New TV Spot Released For Christopher Nolan's Interstellar (From ComicBookMovie. 19 October 2014, 3:22 PM, PDT)
- London Film Festival 2014: The Disappearance Of Eleanor Rigby Gala (From EmpireOnline. 19 October 2014, 2:04 AM, PDT)
Zero Dark Thirty (2012)
- Tech Support: 'Godzilla,' 'Fury,' 'Interstellar' and more square off for Best Sound Editing (From Hitfix. 20 October 2014, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- More New Footage In Latest Interstellar TV Spots (From ComicBookMovie. 20 October 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Will 'Fury,' Brad Pitt and Logan Lerman join the battle for Oscars? (From Gold Derby. 20 October 2014, 12:39 AM, PDT)
- Shelf Life: Near Dark (From TheMovieBit. 19 October 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Monsters Dark Continent review: 'A crushing disappointment' - Lff 2014 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 17 October 2014, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Let's take a close look at every DC movie coming out between now and 2020 (From EW.com - PopWatch. 15 October 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)