This golden nugget of news comes from our friends over at Bleeding Cool. Raimi went into some specifics about returning to the Evil Dead series for a fourth installment, and the pressure surrounding that project, with surprising honesty. It may not be exactly what fans want to hear but it does clarify a few things.
“Those guys made me say that. I am thinking about it but a crowd goes 'Come on Sam, do it!' so I said 'Okay, I guess I was talking to my brother about it.' But I feel like I was pushed into saying that, a little bit. In the hallway today I joked with Ivan [his brother] 'Get working on that script!' but I really don’t know.
I’m afraid that every time I talk about it people get really mad at me when I don’t follow through with it. I would »
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsBruce Campbell (I)
- Daily Dead 2013 Holiday Gift Guide- Day Two (From DailyDead. 3 December 2013, 3:00 PM, PST)
- FEARnet delivers a December to dismember, schedule (From Monsters and Critics. 1 December 2013, 10:29 PM, PST)
- Spider-Man 3 recap: is this Hollywood's biggest ever mistake? (From The Guardian - Film News. 1 December 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
Robert G. Tapert
- Video: Bruce Campbell Drops A Bomb Pertaining To Army Of Darkness 2 - Evil Dead 2 News (From Horrorbid. 6 November 2013, 6:13 AM, PST)
- Bruce Campbell: ‘Army of Darkness’ And ‘Evil Dead’ Sequel Rumours Are Internet B.S. (From The Hollywood News. 6 November 2013, 5:05 AM, PST)
- Campbell Denies "Army of Darkness 2" Talk (From Dark Horizons. 5 November 2013, 12:31 PM, PST)