This golden nugget of news comes from our friends over at Bleeding Cool. Raimi went into some specifics about returning to the Evil Dead series for a fourth installment, and the pressure surrounding that project, with surprising honesty. It may not be exactly what fans want to hear but it does clarify a few things.
“Those guys made me say that. I am thinking about it but a crowd goes 'Come on Sam, do it!' so I said 'Okay, I guess I was talking to my brother about it.' But I feel like I was pushed into saying that, a little bit. In the hallway today I joked with Ivan [his brother] 'Get working on that script!' but I really don’t know.
I’m afraid that every time I talk about it people get really mad at me when I don’t follow through with it. I would »
- Sara Castillo
Similar News ItemsBruce Campbell (I)
- The Awesome Fest’s 2nd Annual Summer Camp Sleepover Includes Screenings of Pumpkinhead, Dead Snow 2 & WolfCop (From DailyDead. 5 September 2014, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- A Nite to Dismember NYC Halloween Movie Marathon Includes Evil Dead 2 & The Bride of Frankenstein (From DailyDead. 5 September 2014, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Marvel superhero movies that never got the greenlight (From Den of Geek. 4 September 2014, 3:17 PM, PDT)
Robert G. Tapert
- Exclusive: Writer Jeff Buhler Talks Remakes of The Grudge, Jacob's Ladder, and More on Pet Sematary (From Dread Central. 12 August 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Evil Dead’ Remake Sequel Probably Dead (From Screen Rant. 9 August 2014, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- New Clip from Spartacus: The Complete Series Detail Bloody Practical Effects (From ShockYa. 8 August 2014, 2:20 PM, PDT)