Harry’s tattoo artist hung out with Taylor and Harry and he says Harry never had a ‘sparkle’ in his eye around the country cutie. Do you think Haylor were ever in love?
Were Taylor Swift and Harry Styles having problems long before their disastrous break up? The Daily Star spoke with Freddy Negrete, Harry’s La tattoo artist who claims that Harry and Taylor seemed “more like friends.”
Harry Was Never In Love With Taylor?
The tattoo artist really unloaded in this brand new interview and if it’s true, it’s so shocking!
“Harry and Taylor didn’t seem in love at all. There wasn’t a sparkle in Harry’s eye. They were kind and respectful to each other but didn’t have stars in their eyes,” Freddy says. “They seemed more like friends. Harry wasn’t in love and it wasn’t serious for him. They weren’t romantic at all. »
- Chloe Melas
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Deadline’s The Contenders At Capacity; Long Waiting List For Award Season Kickoff Event (From Deadline. 18 October 2017, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Speaks Out For Below-the-Line Crew Members Who Face Sexual Harassment (From Indiewire. 18 October 2017, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Laura Dern Just Realized She Was Sexually Assaulted as a Teen (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 6:10 AM, PDT)
- Were Demi and Taylor Ever Friends? The Answer Is Simply Complicated (From Popsugar. 18 October 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend's Season 3 Opening Credits Sequence Is Here to Question What It Really Means to Be Crazy (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Shows Off Her Costume Process for Her ‘Sarcastic Trip Down Memory Lane’ in 'Lwymmd' Music Video (From Entertainment Tonight. 18 October 2017, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- Recommended New Books on Filmmaking: ‘Dunkirk,’ Stan Brakhage, ‘Valerian,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 18 October 2017, 5:43 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett Reacts to Fashion Doppelganger Harry Styles: "This Is So Random" (From E! Online. 16 October 2017, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift Soars High Above London While Filming Her New Music Video (From Popsugar. 16 October 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)