Before Catherine Zeta-Jones appeared at the Oscars and performed a song from "Chicago," the star walked the red carpet in a Zuhair Murad dress.
The 43-year-old wowed in an elaborate gold metallic gown by the famed designer.
Photo: See Catherine Zeta-Jones' Full Length Oscar Look!
The 2002 Oscar winner completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz gold earrings with earth tone colored natural diamonds.
She walked the red carpet with husband and actor Michael Douglas.
Watch: Catherine Zeta-Jones On Her Chicago Reunion - 'It Was Really Nostalgic'
For more stars who looked pretty in pale ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMichael Douglas (I)
- BAFTA Awards: Is ‘Candelabra’s’ Michael Douglas a Lock? (From Variety - TV News. 11 December 2013, 8:45 AM, PST)
- SAG Award Nominations Are In- Who Got In? Who Got Snubbed? (From LatinoReview. 11 December 2013, 8:34 AM, PST)
- 12 Years a Slave leads SAG nominations (From The Guardian - Film News. 11 December 2013, 8:12 AM, PST)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – December 9th 2013 (From HeyUGuys. 9 December 2013, 3:00 AM, PST)
- No more fiery females. Let's have real women on screen (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 December 2013, 4:09 PM, PST)
- Steven Soderbergh Month: ‘Traffic’s’ complexities are the War on Drugs’ wake-up call (From SoundOnSight. 4 December 2013, 11:44 PM, PST)