Before Catherine Zeta-Jones appeared at the Oscars and performed a song from "Chicago," the star walked the red carpet in a Zuhair Murad dress.
The 43-year-old wowed in an elaborate gold metallic gown by the famed designer.
Photo: See Catherine Zeta-Jones' Full Length Oscar Look!
The 2002 Oscar winner completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz gold earrings with earth tone colored natural diamonds.
She walked the red carpet with husband and actor Michael Douglas.
Watch: Catherine Zeta-Jones On Her Chicago Reunion - 'It Was Really Nostalgic'
For more stars who looked pretty in pale ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMichael Douglas (I)
- Infographic: Introducing Ant-Man (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2015, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- Did Avengers: Age of Ultron negate the one thing that makes Ant-Man special? (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2015, 11:15 PM, PDT)
- First look at Lego Marvel Super Heroes Ant-Man Final Battle set (From Flickeringmyth. 21 May 2015, 11:03 AM, PDT)
- Box-Office Alternatives: Intolerable Cruelty (From Slackerwood. 21 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas “Lucked Out” Marrying Catherine Zeta-Jones (From The Hollywood News. 13 May 2015, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Pregnant Portman in Purple on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 6 May 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)