Before Catherine Zeta-Jones appeared at the Oscars and performed a song from "Chicago," the star walked the red carpet in a Zuhair Murad dress.
The 43-year-old wowed in an elaborate gold metallic gown by the famed designer.
Photo: See Catherine Zeta-Jones' Full Length Oscar Look!
The 2002 Oscar winner completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz gold earrings with earth tone colored natural diamonds.
She walked the red carpet with husband and actor Michael Douglas.
Watch: Catherine Zeta-Jones On Her Chicago Reunion - 'It Was Really Nostalgic'
For more stars who looked pretty in pale ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMichael Douglas (I)
- ‘Fatal Attraction’ TV Series Doa at Fox (From The Wrap. 13 January 2017, 2:51 PM, PST)
- 'Fatal Attraction' TV Series Dead at Fox (From hollywoodreporter_tv. 13 January 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)
- 'Fatal Attraction' TV Series Dead at Fox (From The Hollywood Reporter - TV News. 13 January 2017, 1:34 PM, PST)
- ‘Feud: Bette and Joan’ Will ‘Lean Into the Pain’ of Aging Actresses in Hollywood (From Indiewire Television. 12 January 2017, 2:17 PM, PST)
- ‘Feud: Bette and Joan’ Will ‘Lean Into the Pain’ of Aging Actresses in Hollywood (From Indiewire. 12 January 2017, 2:17 PM, PST)
- Susan Sarandon, Jessica Lange on Difficulty of Aging in Hollywood: ‘I Don’t Think It’s Changed Very Much’ (From Variety - TV News. 12 January 2017, 2:05 PM, PST)