Before Catherine Zeta-Jones appeared at the Oscars and performed a song from "Chicago," the star walked the red carpet in a Zuhair Murad dress.
The 43-year-old wowed in an elaborate gold metallic gown by the famed designer.
Photo: See Catherine Zeta-Jones' Full Length Oscar Look!
The 2002 Oscar winner completed her look with Lorraine Schwartz gold earrings with earth tone colored natural diamonds.
She walked the red carpet with husband and actor Michael Douglas.
Watch: Catherine Zeta-Jones On Her Chicago Reunion - 'It Was Really Nostalgic'
For more stars who looked pretty in pale ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsMichael Douglas (I)
- Video: Matt Damon Talks "Jarring" Nudity at Cannes Premiere of Behind the Candelabra! (From Popsugar. 21 May 2013, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Matt Damon Captures His Cannes Premiere With Luciana (From Popsugar. 21 May 2013, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Candelabra is tipped for Cannes success (From The Guardian - Film News. 21 May 2013, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- How to Watch 'Identity Thief' and 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters' Before Disc (From Movies.com. 22 May 2013)
- [Home Invasion] Blu-Ray & DVD Releases for May 21, 2013 (From Destroy the Brain. 21 May 2013, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- New on DVD/Blu-ray: The 'Side Effects' Murder Mystery, Arnold's 'Last Stand,' Studio Ghibli Classics, and More (From Movies.com. 21 May 2013, 2:00 PM, PDT)