Fast National ratings for Sunday, March 3, 2013
The "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" premiere brought minor-league ratings to NBC on Sunday, falling by a couple million viewers and a full point among adults 18-49 compared to its premiere last year. ABC's "Red Widow" drew decent viewer numbers, but its 18-49 numbers were pretty meager.
"Once Upon a Time" was also on the low side for ABC, as were "The Good Wife" and "The Mentalist" for CBS. It was a pretty weak night across the broadcast nets, as no one hit even the 2.0 mark in adults 18-49.
CBS led the night in viewers, averaging 9.8 million people and a 6.2 rating/10 share in households. ABC (6.9 million, 4.3/7) came in second, a couple million viewers ahead of NBC's 4.9 million and 3.2/5. Fox drew 3.8 million viewers and a 2.1/3.
Fox and CBS tied for the lead among adults 18-49 at 1.8. ABC took third in the demographic with a 1.6, and NBC trailed »
Similar News Items"The Good Wife" (2009)
- CBS 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Emmy predictions slugfest: Will Drama Guest Actor go to Alan Alda, Beau Bridges, Michael J. Fox or ... [Video] (From Gold Derby. 2 September 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- The Good Wife Actor Dylan Baker Helps Save Neighbor From High-Rise Apartment Fire (From E! Online. 2 September 2015, 1:08 PM, PDT)
"Family Guy" (1999)
- Fox 2014-15 Season Ratings (updated 9/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 2 September 2015, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Sunday TV Ratings: Bachelor in Paradise, Sunday Night Football, Big Brother, Boston Trauma (From TVSeriesFinale. 31 August 2015, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Family Guy: 10 Best Meg Episodes (From Obsessed with Film. 29 August 2015, 2:26 PM, PDT)
"The Simpsons" (1989)
- Angry Birds movie: First images appear online (From The Hollywood News. 3 September 2015, 12:34 AM, PDT)
- Josh Gad to Play Roger Ebert in STX’s ‘Russ & Roger’ (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2015, 11:47 AM, PDT)
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Kimmel’ Came in Like a Wrecking Ball (From Variety - TV News. 1 September 2015, 8:55 AM, PDT)