Dr. No might be getting a 3D Imax release; Mama director Andrés Muschietti signs on for a new project; Emma Watson is in talks for Cinderella; and director Tom Shadyac may helm The Intouchables remake.
According to Bleeding Cool, a 3D version of Dr. No, the first film in the 23-film series, is heading to theaters. The site also mentions an IMAX release might also be in the cards if a Moviefone listing is to be believed.
Although 3D re-releases were all the rage a few years ago, they seem to have dropped off quite substantially. After Star Wars Episode 1 underperformed in 3D, LucasFilm/Disney Click to continue reading Movie News Wrap Up: Mar 4 2013
- Anthony Taormina
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Pop Addled: Retro Movie Special – Wing Commander (1999) (From Blogomatic3000. 30 May 2017, 2:01 AM, PDT)
- Power Rangers 2 could still happen thanks to impressive toy sales (From Flickeringmyth. 30 May 2017, 1:15 AM, PDT)
- John Boyega Shows Off Finn's New Blaster From Star Wars: The Last Jedi (From LRM Online. 29 May 2017, 7:32 PM, PDT)
Emma Watson (II)
- Box-Office Milestone: 'Beauty and the Beast' Twirls Past $500M in the U.S. (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 28 May 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Dances Past Half-Billion Domestic Mark at Box Office (From The Wrap. 28 May 2017, 10:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ Crosses $500 Million Milestone at Domestic Box Office (From Variety - Film News. 28 May 2017, 8:59 AM, PDT)
Jurassic Park (1993)
- Is Halle Berry Climbing On Board The Blob Remake? (From We Got This Covered. 29 May 2017, 4:56 PM, PDT)
- Jurassic World 2: Is This The New Logo For The Film? (From LRM Online. 29 May 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Jurassic World 2 Logo Unveiled, First Footage Coming Soon (From MovieWeb. 29 May 2017, 12:16 PM, PDT)