Justin Bieber's 19th birthday did not go according to plan - he dubbed it his "worst" - and he's explaining why.
Following reports claiming that his birthday celebration at London's Cirque du Soir went awry due to the presence of Will Smith's son Jaden Smith at the club (who is only 14), Justin is telling his side of the story.
"The funny moment when people believe I brought underage people to a club.. U think Will is letting his 14 year old in a club, I don't think so," Justin said in a message posted on Instagram.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd Perform 25 Years After Los Angeles Riots (From ET Canada. 30 April 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- “For Bieber concert there ought to be representation from music industry”: Palak Muchchal (From BollywoodHungama. 30 April 2017, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards: The Complete Winners List (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 April 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- 16 Facts About Kim and Kanye's Wedding That Will Leave You Dumbfounded (From Popsugar. 29 April 2017, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Cara Delevingne Shaves Her Head for 'Life in a Year' Role -- See the Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 25 April 2017, 6:52 PM, PDT)
- Cara Delevingne Reveals Bold Bald Head for Dramatic Movie Role (From PEOPLE.com. 25 April 2017, 1:17 PM, PDT)