Never-before-seen clips from ‘Breaking Dawn’ continue to come out of the woodworks, but this scene is the most intense yet! Watch Edward throw Jacob across a room in this new clip.
Edward (Robert Pattinson) and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) have always had their fair share of differences, mainly due to their mutual affection for Bella (Kristen Stewart). Regardless of where Bella fits into this equation, though, it’s undoubtedly hot to watch the two male leads of Breaking Dawn getting physical with each other.
Edward & Jacob Fight
In this new clip, from the recently released Breaking Dawn Part 1: Extended Edition, things get pretty intense between Edward and Jacob. It appears as though Rensemee is already born, as evidenced by Rosalie (Nikki Reed) holding a baby. And when the Cullen family goes to leave the living room, Edward turns around and gives Jacob a rather frightening death stare.
After what appears »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Go Inside the Met Gala Afterparties! (From Popsugar. 5 May 2015, 8:25 AM, PDT)
- Fka Twigs' Met Gala Dress Had a Penis on It and Everyone Missed It—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 5 May 2015, 7:13 AM, PDT)
- 2015 Met Gala: Rihanna, Jenners & J-Law -- All the After-Party Madness! (From TooFab. 5 May 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart Not Going to the Met Ball—but Robert Pattinson Is: Find Out Why (From E! Online. 4 May 2015, 2:42 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Attends Chanel 2015/16 Cruise Collection Show (From Uinterview. 4 May 2015, 2:02 PM, PDT)
- Tim Blake Nelson Joins Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk (From EmpireOnline. 3 May 2015, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler's The Ridiculous Six causes more Native American controversy (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 May 2015, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Outrage Watch: Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6' slammed as 'a total disgrace' - and not for the reasons you'd expect (From Hitfix. 30 April 2015, 1:36 PM, PDT)
- Outrage Watch: Here's video of Native American 'Ridiculous Six' actors arguing with producers (From Hitfix. 27 April 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)