Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Massive Spoilers Abound
This is the end. That’s it. To quote T-Bird from “The Crow”: There ain’t no coming back. Since “Days Gone Bye” everyone has had some doubt in their mind that this is the end of the world. There’s hope. Maybe it’s not the end. We have to wait for it to end. We have to wait for it to blow over. We just have to wait them out.
No, “Clear” confirmed once and for all that this is the end of humanity, and the beginning of a new civilization. The dead come back to life to feed on the living, the living fight for the remaining resources left on Earth, and to quote Guillermo in “The Walking Dead” episode four, “Vatos”: The weak get taken. Civilization as we know it is gone.
“Clear” is the episode that »
- Felix Vasquez jr.
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- 24 Emotions We All Confronted During the Brutal Premiere of The Walking Dead (From BuzzSugar. 23 October 2016, 10:56 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead's Latest Victims Speak Out on Their Gruesome Deaths (From BuzzSugar. 23 October 2016, 10:20 PM, PDT)
- 15 People Who Will Never Recover From The Walking Dead's Bloody Premiere (From BuzzSugar. 23 October 2016, 10:10 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- The Walking Dead Season 7 Review (From We Got This Covered. 23 October 2016, 10:37 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Review: Season 7 Premiere Is the Show At Its Worst (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 8:57 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Review: Season 7 Premiere Is the Show At Its Worst (From Indiewire Television. 23 October 2016, 8:57 PM, PDT)
This Is the End (2013)
- James Franco Sued For Allegedly Head-Butting Photographer At Concert (From ET Canada. 17 October 2016, 7:44 PM, PDT)
- Life’s A Happy Song: 10 uplifting moments in film for Smile Day (From Cineplex. 7 October 2016, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Billion-Dollar Composer Henry Jackman Is a Master of Versatility (From Variety - Film News. 29 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)