Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Massive Spoilers Abound
This is the end. That’s it. To quote T-Bird from “The Crow”: There ain’t no coming back. Since “Days Gone Bye” everyone has had some doubt in their mind that this is the end of the world. There’s hope. Maybe it’s not the end. We have to wait for it to end. We have to wait for it to blow over. We just have to wait them out.
No, “Clear” confirmed once and for all that this is the end of humanity, and the beginning of a new civilization. The dead come back to life to feed on the living, the living fight for the remaining resources left on Earth, and to quote Guillermo in “The Walking Dead” episode four, “Vatos”: The weak get taken. Civilization as we know it is gone.
“Clear” is the episode that »
- Felix Vasquez jr.
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- AMC TV Show Ratings (updated 6/2/15) (From TVSeriesFinale. 3 June 2015, 1:34 AM, PDT)
- Transformers cinematic universe adds two more writers (From Den of Geek. 2 June 2015, 10:12 PM, PDT)
- Transformers Braintrust Adds Two Female Writers (From Collider.com. 2 June 2015, 1:23 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Fear The Walking Dead: showrunner discusses details (From Den of Geek. 19 May 2015, 12:49 AM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead: 14 Things to Know about the Walking Dead Companion Series (From Collider.com. 18 May 2015, 9:41 AM, PDT)
- Fear The Walking Dead Billed As A “Parallel Story” Rather Than Prequel (From We Got This Covered. 18 May 2015, 8:20 AM, PDT)
This Is the End (2013)
- 100 Essential Action Scenes: Shootouts (From SoundOnSight. 2 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- The 29 Most Epic Movie Cameos (From Moviefone. 1 June 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- The Justice League movie you'll never get to see: George Miller's lost superhero epic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)