February 26, 2013, Meridian, Ms -- Peavey Electronics®, one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment, proudly announces its all-new line of officially licensed musical instruments celebrating the iconic DC Comics Super Heroes.
Available exclusively from Peavey – under license with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Entertainment – these new musical instruments will capture DC Comics Super Heroes Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern and many more, in highly detailed artwork on guitars, percussion instruments and accessories. The instruments will be specially designed for DC Comics enthusiasts, serious collectors, and musicians of every skill level from beginner to pro.
“We are thrilled about this unique partnership with Peavey Electronics that unites the worlds of music and the DC Comics Super Heroes. Fans of all ages and skill levels will now be able to show off their musical super powers with this unique line of instruments and accessories, »
- Matt MacNabb
Similar News ItemsDC Comics [us]
- 'Batman v Superman': Lynda Carter Talks New Wonder Woman Costume (From MovieWeb. 30 August 2014, 10:41 AM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson Would Play ‘Arrow’s Ra’s al Ghul ‘In A Heartbeat’ (From Screen Rant. 29 August 2014, 4:39 PM, PDT)
- Cosplay: Resha Crumpler As Elektra, Supergirl & X-Men's Storm (From ComicBookMovie. 29 August 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
Green Lantern (2011)
- Week in Review: ‘No Jokes’ in DC movies (From SoundOnSight. 29 August 2014, 2:41 PM, PDT)
- Why Marvel Movies Will Only Get Better From Here (From Flickeringmyth. 29 August 2014, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- What a “No Jokes” DC Comics Movie Universe Would Look Like (From FilmSchoolRejects. 29 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Justice League" (2001)
- ‘Escape From New York’ Reboot Following ‘Group’ Thinking of ‘Avengers,’ ‘X-Men,’ ‘Justice League’ (From The Wrap. 30 August 2014, 3:20 PM, PDT)
- Watch a new Star Wars Rebels sneak peek (From Flickeringmyth. 30 August 2014, 11:12 AM, PDT)
- Graphic Review: Forever Evil (From Cinelinx. 29 August 2014, 4:53 AM, PDT)