February 26, 2013, Meridian, Ms -- Peavey Electronics®, one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment, proudly announces its all-new line of officially licensed musical instruments celebrating the iconic DC Comics Super Heroes.
Available exclusively from Peavey – under license with Warner Bros. Consumer Products on behalf of DC Entertainment – these new musical instruments will capture DC Comics Super Heroes Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Green Lantern and many more, in highly detailed artwork on guitars, percussion instruments and accessories. The instruments will be specially designed for DC Comics enthusiasts, serious collectors, and musicians of every skill level from beginner to pro.
“We are thrilled about this unique partnership with Peavey Electronics that unites the worlds of music and the DC Comics Super Heroes. Fans of all ages and skill levels will now be able to show off their musical super powers with this unique line of instruments and accessories, »
- Matt MacNabb
Similar News ItemsDC Comics [us]
- Supergirl: CBS Orders New Superhero Series (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 May 2015, 1:41 AM, PDT)
- The CW renews iZombie for second season (From Flickeringmyth. 6 May 2015, 11:08 PM, PDT)
- "Suicide Squad" - 'Harley Quinn' Set Footage (From SneakPeek. 6 May 2015, 9:50 PM, PDT)
Green Lantern (2011)
- Blake Lively set to join Woody Allen's next film (From The Guardian - Film News. 7 May 2015, 12:56 AM, PDT)
- Suicide Squad May Hint At A Future For Hawkman (From Cinema Blend. 6 May 2015, 4:38 PM, PDT)
- The Age of Adaline movie review: time enough for love (From FlickFilosopher. 6 May 2015, 8:41 AM, PDT)
"Justice League" (2001)
- Hawkman easter egg spotted on Suicide Squad set (From Flickeringmyth. 6 May 2015, 11:51 PM, PDT)
- The Flash, Ep.1.21, “Grodd Lives”: Grodd No Like Banana (From SoundOnSight. 6 May 2015, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Alternate History: What If George Miller’s Justice League Wasn’t Cancelled? (From Collider.com. 6 May 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)