Ok, DC fanboy nation. Here is the story you have been waiting for.
Over the weekend, on a cold Saturday afternoon, I went into Brooklyn to drop in on @da7e and shoot our latest video blog. We were looking for a comic book store to shoot in front of, but because of the sensitivity of the information, we didn’t want an overzealous fanboy spying on us as we shot and running away to leak our scoop on a forum or another site. DC headquarters located on 1700 Broadway was also out of the question because of the noise factor. So we went up to the rooftop and I think it worked out quite well.
After quite the difficult and lengthy investigation, we got to the bottom of what is going on with The Justice League. Warners is trying really hard to keep what’s going on under wraps because naturally, »
- El Mayimbe
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight (2008)
- Review: 'Out of the Furnace' Filled with Thin, Spotlessly Acted Revenge (From FirstShowing.net. 6 December 2013, 8:43 AM, PST)
- Movie Buff Christmas Wish List 2013 (From Cinelinx. 6 December 2013, 6:41 AM, PST)
- Exclusive 1:1 Interview: Out of the Furnace Star Christian Bale! (From JoBlo. 5 December 2013, 6:56 PM, PST)
Man of Steel (2013)
- 2014 Oscar Predictions: Best Visual Effects (From Indiewire. 6 December 2013, 11:47 AM, PST)
- The Flickering Myth Reaction to The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2013, 10:44 AM, PST)
- Henry Cavill on Man of Steel sequel, Ben Affleck as Batman, Cyborg (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 6 December 2013, 9:29 AM, PST)
David S. Goyer
- ‘Man of Steel’ Passed Over for Visual Effects Oscar Nod; Producer Talks DC Movies (From Screen Rant. 6 December 2013, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Fox Creating A Shared Superhero Universe (From Dark Horizons. 6 December 2013, 8:56 AM, PST)
- Man Of Steel: Kryptonian Costume & Weapon Designs (From ComicBookMovie. 5 December 2013, 5:33 PM, PST)