We hope she’s okay! The Buckingham Palace reports that The Queen is in the hospital. Read on for all the details!
The 86-year-old monarch was taken as a precaution, while she’s assessed over symptoms of gastroenteritis, a palace spokesman tells BBC.
While the palace also said The Queen is in “good spirits,” all official engagements this week have been canceled or postponed.
A spokesman for The Queen said, ”This is a precautionary measure. She was not taken into hospital immediately after feeling the symptoms. This is simply to enable doctors to better assess her.”
Prime minister David Cameron tweeted, ”My best wishes to Her Majesty the Queen, who is in hospital. I hope she makes a speedy recovery.”
Regardless, The Queen will remain in the hospital for at least two days, »
- Christopher Rogers
Similar News ItemsCatherine Duchess of Cambridge
- Hot Mama! Megan Hilty Debuts Slim Post-Baby Bod Just Two Months After Giving Birth—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 21 November 2014, 3:39 PM, PST)
- 18 Gifts For a Perfectly Royal Holiday (From Popsugar. 21 November 2014, 12:55 PM, PST)
- Do Not Wear Jeans If You Want to Interview Prince William and Kate Middleton (From E! Online. 21 November 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
Queen Elizabeth II
- Prince William Enjoys Treating Kate to Flowers (From PEOPLE.com. 21 November 2014, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Coronation Street: Barbara Knox to be subject of ITV documentary (From Digital Spy - TV news. 20 November 2014, 4:14 PM, PST)
- When Worlds Collide: Celebrities Mingle With Royals (From Popsugar. 14 November 2014, 11:12 AM, PST)
- Brenton Thwaites joins Johnny Depp in Pirates of the Caribbean 5? (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 November 2014, 1:55 PM, PST)
- An Intimate Conversation With Mike Nichols (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 20 November 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- The Magical New Cinderella Trailer, Poster, And Images Sparkle (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 November 2014, 11:42 AM, PST)