Sandra Bullock kept it classy on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars. Now, a look back as we break down her fashion!
The "Gravity" actress turned heads in a floor-length, fully embroidered, cap-sleeved Elie Saab gown at the Academy Awards.
Photo: See Sandra Bullock's Full Length Oscar Look!
With her straight, dark brown locks framing her face, Sandra wore jewels by Harry Winston.
The actress completed her look with a vintage Daniel Swarovski clutch.
For more ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Cindy Crawford Shows Off Her Sexy Body in Snake-Print Bikini on the Beach (From Us Weekly. 6 October 2015, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Cindy Crawford and Her Shirtless Husband Make a Quick Miami Beach Visit (From Popsugar. 5 October 2015, 1:05 PM, PDT)
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
- I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here 2015 rumours: Who's entering the jungle? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 6 October 2015, 5:01 AM, PDT)
- "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" - 'Lex Luthor' (From SneakPeek. 6 October 2015, 4:34 AM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman’s Lex Luthor backstory revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2015, 2:18 AM, PDT)
- Oscar Race Sees Flood of Female-Driven Pics (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Sandra B. Not 'Beautiful'?! (From Access Hollywood. 6 October 2015, 10:13 AM, PDT)
- How Women in Hollywood Are Finally Taking a Stand Against Sexism (From Variety - Film News. 6 October 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)