Sandra Bullock kept it classy on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars. Now, a look back as we break down her fashion!
The "Gravity" actress turned heads in a floor-length, fully embroidered, cap-sleeved Elie Saab gown at the Academy Awards.
Photo: See Sandra Bullock's Full Length Oscar Look!
With her straight, dark brown locks framing her face, Sandra wore jewels by Harry Winston.
The actress completed her look with a vintage Daniel Swarovski clutch.
For more ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News ItemsGeorge Clooney
- Big Kahuna Burger Returns in From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series Set Photo (From MovieWeb. 4 December 2013, 4:57 PM, PST)
- Film Review: 'Nebraska' (From CineVue. 4 December 2013, 2:30 PM, PST)
- George Clooney's The Monuments Men unveils new trailer - watch (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 December 2013, 8:30 AM, PST)
- We take a closer look at Warner's ongoing DC 'problem' and offer one possible solution (From Hitfix. 4 December 2013, 6:00 PM, PST)
- Which Justice League member does Henry Cavill want to see in the DC Cinematic Universe? (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2013, 3:37 PM, PST)
- Superman vs Batman casts Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Reactions (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 4 December 2013, 3:29 PM, PST)
- Satellite Award Nominees (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 2:37 PM, PST)
- For Your Consideration: 10 Overlooked Actresses Who Deserve Some Awards Season Attention (From The Playlist. 4 December 2013, 12:05 PM, PST)
- Legendary Miyazaki's Last Movie Wins NY Film Critics Award - But Is It a 2013 Release? (From Alt Film Guide. 3 December 2013, 3:32 PM, PST)