New York, Mar 3: Ben Affleck left a shopping mart in Los Angeles after an altercation with a photographer who blocked his way, it has been revealed.
The 'Argo' director was out on a daddy-daughter date with 4-year-old Seraphina on Friday at La's Brentwood Country Mar when an intrepid photographer blocked his path, trying to snap a closeup of the cute pair.
Affleck apparently wasn't so keen on the idea. He looked like he was trying to kick the paparazzo out of his path while holding Seraphina with one arm, the New York Daily News reported.
However, an insider told TMZ.com that Affleck wasn't trying to lash out at the. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice teaser trailer news (From Den of Geek. 23 October 2014, 11:27 PM, PDT)
- Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue Of Ignorance) – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 October 2014, 10:31 PM, PDT)
- Is the 'Batman v Superman' Trailer Ready and Coming Soon? (From MovieWeb. 23 October 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- Q&A: Harlan Coben Chats About ‘No Second Chance’ And Career Switch (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2014, 5:21 AM, PDT)
- Q&A: Harlan Coben Talks About ‘No Second Chance’ And Career Switch (From Variety - TV News. 23 October 2014, 5:18 AM, PDT)
- Ray Fisher didn’t know about Cyborg solo movie until the official announcement from Warner Bros. (From Flickeringmyth. 21 October 2014, 2:29 PM, PDT)