New York, Mar 3: Ben Affleck left a shopping mart in Los Angeles after an altercation with a photographer who blocked his way, it has been revealed.
The 'Argo' director was out on a daddy-daughter date with 4-year-old Seraphina on Friday at La's Brentwood Country Mar when an intrepid photographer blocked his path, trying to snap a closeup of the cute pair.
Affleck apparently wasn't so keen on the idea. He looked like he was trying to kick the paparazzo out of his path while holding Seraphina with one arm, the New York Daily News reported.
However, an insider told TMZ.com that Affleck wasn't trying to lash out at the. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Dazed And Confused Pseudo Sequel Planned (From Access Hollywood. 23 May 2013, 1:10 PM, PDT)
- Mark Wahlberg, Chrissy Teigen, and More Added to Spike TV's Guys Choice Lineup! (From Popsugar. 23 May 2013, 12:06 PM, PDT)
- 'Saturday Night Live' best host poll: And the winner is... (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Shareholders Quiz Time Warner Chief On Political Ties And Gun Coverage (From Deadline TV. 23 May 2013, 9:12 AM, PDT)
- DVD Release: The Mindy Project Season 1 (From Disc Dish. 23 May 2013, 8:16 AM, PDT)
- 'Twilight' dominates Teen Choice Awards nominations (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 6:52 AM, PDT)