New York, Mar 3: Ben Affleck left a shopping mart in Los Angeles after an altercation with a photographer who blocked his way, it has been revealed.
The 'Argo' director was out on a daddy-daughter date with 4-year-old Seraphina on Friday at La's Brentwood Country Mar when an intrepid photographer blocked his path, trying to snap a closeup of the cute pair.
Affleck apparently wasn't so keen on the idea. He looked like he was trying to kick the paparazzo out of his path while holding Seraphina with one arm, the New York Daily News reported.
However, an insider told TMZ.com that Affleck wasn't trying to lash out at the. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Ben Affleck Admits to Counting Cards While Gambling but Slams Jennifer Garner's Disapproval as ''Tabloid S--t'' (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 3:42 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck’s Creepy Smile Got Him Cast in Gone Girl (From Vulture. 17 September 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- New Batman V Superman Set Pics Show Destructive Aftermath Action (From OnTheFlix. 17 September 2014, 2:03 PM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson Eyes Tell No One; Channing Tatum Boards Struck By Genius; Matt Smith Joins Pride And Prejudice And Zombies (From Collider.com. 17 September 2014, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Casting Net: Jack Huston to star as title role in 'Ben-Hur' remake (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 17 September 2014, 5:23 PM, PDT)
- Liam Neeson Sweet On Harlan Coben’s ‘Tell No One’ (From Deadline New York. 17 September 2014, 4:18 PM, PDT)