New York, Mar 3: Ben Affleck left a shopping mart in Los Angeles after an altercation with a photographer who blocked his way, it has been revealed.
The 'Argo' director was out on a daddy-daughter date with 4-year-old Seraphina on Friday at La's Brentwood Country Mar when an intrepid photographer blocked his path, trying to snap a closeup of the cute pair.
Affleck apparently wasn't so keen on the idea. He looked like he was trying to kick the paparazzo out of his path while holding Seraphina with one arm, the New York Daily News reported.
However, an insider told TMZ.com that Affleck wasn't trying to lash out at the. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Scott Foundas’ Top 10 Films of 2014 (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2014, 3:28 PM, PST)
- 'Superman' Flying Footage From "Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice" (From SneakPeek. 17 December 2014, 2:50 PM, PST)
- Celeb Sightings: Donald Faison Suits Up As Santa Claus! (From Us Weekly. 17 December 2014, 12:39 PM, PST)
- The destruction in Man of Steel will play a major part in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (From Flickeringmyth. 17 December 2014, 3:21 AM, PST)
- Can you Survive? Preservation Trailer Debuts (From Destroy the Brain. 16 December 2014, 8:05 AM, PST)
- The Black List Announces 2014 Screenplays (From Variety - Film News. 15 December 2014, 11:45 AM, PST)