New York, Mar 3: Ben Affleck left a shopping mart in Los Angeles after an altercation with a photographer who blocked his way, it has been revealed.
The 'Argo' director was out on a daddy-daughter date with 4-year-old Seraphina on Friday at La's Brentwood Country Mar when an intrepid photographer blocked his path, trying to snap a closeup of the cute pair.
Affleck apparently wasn't so keen on the idea. He looked like he was trying to kick the paparazzo out of his path while holding Seraphina with one arm, the New York Daily News reported.
However, an insider told TMZ.com that Affleck wasn't trying to lash out at the. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- Hugh Jackman Is Going To Play Jesus' Biggest Fan (From Cinema Blend. 1 April 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Anna Kendrick Boards 'Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates' (From MovieWeb. 1 April 2015, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- ‘Batman v. Superman’ Trailer to Premiere With ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ (From Variety - Film News. 1 April 2015, 5:45 PM, PDT)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice trailer to be attached to Mad Max: Fury Road (From Flickeringmyth. 1 April 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- Jeff Skoll Aims to Fix Participant’s ‘Broken’ Parts (From Variety - Film News. 31 March 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Black Sea Coming To DVD/Blu-ray on May 5 – Stars Jude Law (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 March 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)