New York, Mar 3: Ben Affleck left a shopping mart in Los Angeles after an altercation with a photographer who blocked his way, it has been revealed.
The 'Argo' director was out on a daddy-daughter date with 4-year-old Seraphina on Friday at La's Brentwood Country Mar when an intrepid photographer blocked his path, trying to snap a closeup of the cute pair.
Affleck apparently wasn't so keen on the idea. He looked like he was trying to kick the paparazzo out of his path while holding Seraphina with one arm, the New York Daily News reported.
However, an insider told TMZ.com that Affleck wasn't trying to lash out at the. »
- Leon David
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- TV Batman Adam West believes Ben Affleck will be great in 'Batman vs Superman' (From RealBollywood. 25 July 2014, 11:28 PM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: The Comic-Con Assault Begins (From Movies.com. 25 July 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Justice League: Batman vs Superman writer Chris Terrio may write script (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 July 2014, 5:19 PM, PDT)
- Argo Writer in Talks for Justice League (From Worst Previews. 25 July 2014, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- News Bits: Kingsman, Justice, Creed, Horns (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2014, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Argo Screenwriter Chris Terrio Being Courted by WB for Justice League (From Cinelinx. 25 July 2014, 6:50 PM, PDT)