At the annual TV "PaleyFest" March 1, 2013, a panel of cast and crew from AMC's ultra-violent dramatic 'zombie' TV series "The Walking Dead", discussed Season 4 of the series, currently prepping for a May 6, 2013 start in Atlanta Georgia.
"I think there may be a wee bit less of the run and gun," said series executive producer Greg Nicotero about Season 4.
"The challenge with a show like this, when you have a big ensemble, is you don’t want any of the characters to get lost.
"It's important that we know what Carol’s story is and that we know what Beth’s story is. And when you’re trying to service a lot of characters, it becomes challenging.
"Watching the first season of 'Walking Dead' and seeing how grounded it was, that’s really important to all of us.
"Andy Lincoln and I spent a lot of time going through the scripts »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Reedus Talks 'Walking Dead' (From Access Hollywood. 29 March 2015, 9:35 AM, PDT)
- Icons of Fright SXSW Interview: Director Jason Krawczyk Talks He Never Died!! (From Icons of Fright. 29 March 2015, 8:31 AM, PDT)
- Hurry -- It's your last chance to win $100 predicting 'The Walking Dead' season finale' (From Gold Derby. 29 March 2015, 3:05 AM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln (From TVLine.com. 28 March 2015, 8:39 AM, PDT)
- ‘Walking Dead’ Finale Preview: Gale Anne Hurd Teases Glenn’s Fate, Return of the Ricktatorship (From Variety - TV News. 27 March 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- 'Walking Dead' Spinoff Trailer to Premiere After Season 5 Finale (From MovieWeb. 27 March 2015, 8:04 AM, PDT)
- New Walking Dead Season 6 Definitely Confirmed,New Spoilers Are On The Way (From OnTheFlix. 29 March 2015, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Spin-Off Receives Official Title (From The Hollywood News. 28 March 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead Spin-Off TV Series Unveils Title (From Worst Previews. 28 March 2015, 5:10 AM, PDT)