At the annual TV "PaleyFest" March 1, 2013, a panel of cast and crew from AMC's ultra-violent dramatic 'zombie' TV series "The Walking Dead", discussed Season 4 of the series, currently prepping for a May 6, 2013 start in Atlanta Georgia.
"I think there may be a wee bit less of the run and gun," said series executive producer Greg Nicotero about Season 4.
"The challenge with a show like this, when you have a big ensemble, is you don’t want any of the characters to get lost.
"It's important that we know what Carol’s story is and that we know what Beth’s story is. And when you’re trying to service a lot of characters, it becomes challenging.
"Watching the first season of 'Walking Dead' and seeing how grounded it was, that’s really important to all of us.
"Andy Lincoln and I spent a lot of time going through the scripts »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Gotham TV Series Gets A Rain-Soaked Logo And Synopsis (From We Got This Covered. 11 March 2014, 3:31 PM, PDT)
- Gotham TV Series - Official Logo and Detailed Synopsis (From GeekTyrant. 11 March 2014, 2:45 PM, PDT)
- Fox Reveals Full Synopsis and Logo for Gotham TV Series (From Cinelinx. 11 March 2014, 1:45 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Exclusive Q&A with The Walking Dead’s Brighton Sharbino (From DailyDead. 11 March 2014, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- First Photos and Videos from The Walking Dead Episode 414 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Behind-the-Scenes Photos and Videos from The Walking Dead Episode 413 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 8:48 AM, PDT)
- Doc Of The Dead Review [SXSW 14] (From We Got This Covered. 10 March 2014, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Another Clip and a Pair of Images Arrive from The Walking Dead Episode 4.14 - The Grove (From Dread Central. 10 March 2014, 11:58 AM, PDT)
- Preview Panels from The Walking Dead #123 (From DailyDead. 10 March 2014, 11:41 AM, PDT)