At the annual TV "PaleyFest" March 1, 2013, a panel of cast and crew from AMC's ultra-violent dramatic 'zombie' TV series "The Walking Dead", discussed Season 4 of the series, currently prepping for a May 6, 2013 start in Atlanta Georgia.
"I think there may be a wee bit less of the run and gun," said series executive producer Greg Nicotero about Season 4.
"The challenge with a show like this, when you have a big ensemble, is you don’t want any of the characters to get lost.
"It's important that we know what Carol’s story is and that we know what Beth’s story is. And when you’re trying to service a lot of characters, it becomes challenging.
"Watching the first season of 'Walking Dead' and seeing how grounded it was, that’s really important to all of us.
"Andy Lincoln and I spent a lot of time going through the scripts »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- First Look Media’s Topic Unveils Scripted TV Development Slate: Projects From Alex Garcia Lopez, Channing Tatum, More (From Deadline TV. 17 August 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead’s Tom Payne Teases How Season 8 Starts (From We Got This Covered. 16 August 2017, 1:41 PM, PDT)
- Tom Cruise injury puts 'Mission: Impossible 6' on hiatus (From ScreenDaily. 16 August 2017, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- Producers Suing AMC Over ‘The Walking Dead’ Profits (From Uinterview. 17 August 2017, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Why The Walking Dead’s Producers Are Suing AMC (From Screen Rant. 16 August 2017, 10:22 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Hit With Another Lawsuit As Producers Claim AMC Profit Scam (From Slash Film. 15 August 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- See more of Glenn and Abraham in an extended dream sequence from The Walking Dead season 7 (From Flickeringmyth. 17 August 2017, 11:33 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus Already Has An Idea For Daryl’s Final Scene (From We Got This Covered. 16 August 2017, 7:32 AM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead: Norman Reedus Reveals How He'd Like Daryl to Die (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 15 August 2017, 6:30 AM, PDT)