At the annual TV "PaleyFest" March 1, 2013, a panel of cast and crew from AMC's ultra-violent dramatic 'zombie' TV series "The Walking Dead", discussed Season 4 of the series, currently prepping for a May 6, 2013 start in Atlanta Georgia.
"I think there may be a wee bit less of the run and gun," said series executive producer Greg Nicotero about Season 4.
"The challenge with a show like this, when you have a big ensemble, is you don’t want any of the characters to get lost.
"It's important that we know what Carol’s story is and that we know what Beth’s story is. And when you’re trying to service a lot of characters, it becomes challenging.
"Watching the first season of 'Walking Dead' and seeing how grounded it was, that’s really important to all of us.
"Andy Lincoln and I spent a lot of time going through the scripts »
- Michael Stevens
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Gotham casts the Mad Hatter’s sister for season 3 (From Flickeringmyth. 25 August 2016, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Jóhann Jóhannsson to score Blade Runner sequel (From Flickeringmyth. 24 August 2016, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Captain Marvel’ director shortlist revealed (From The Hollywood News. 24 August 2016, 9:33 PM, PDT)
- Cover Art for The Walking Dead #160 Teases Part 4 of The Whisperer War (From DailyDead. 24 August 2016, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Watch a New Clip from Fear The Walking Dead Episode 209 (From DailyDead. 24 August 2016, 4:21 PM, PDT)
- Robert Kirkman’s ‘Outcast’ Ups Madeleine McGraw To Series Regular (From Deadline TV. 23 August 2016, 4:03 PM, PDT)
Andrew Lincoln (I)
- Watch The Uncensored Cut Of The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale Before It’s Pulled (From We Got This Covered. 24 August 2016, 2:51 PM, PDT)
- Win The Walking Dead Season 6 Blu-ray (From MovieWeb. 24 August 2016, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive Interview with The Walking Dead’s Michael Cudlitz (From DailyDead. 23 August 2016, 4:20 PM, PDT)