"I have a lot of lovely ladies who love me, so I'm pretty excited about that," she told Ferguson.
Although Santana parted ways with her long-term girlfriend Brittany (Heather Morris) at the end of Season 3, Rivera told THR that she has high hopes for them in the long run.
"Long-term? My fingers are crossed for [Brittany and Santana]," she said.
"Glee" returns on Thurs., March 7 at 8 p.m. Est on Fox.
- Leigh Weingus
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Lea Michele on Having the Support of Her Glee Family: "I Love Everyone There So, So Very Much" (From E! Online. 4 December 2013, 3:37 PM, PST)
- Jayma Mays Talks The Millers' Sibling Rivalry, How She Wishes She Were Himym's Mother (From TVLine.com. 4 December 2013, 3:02 PM, PST)
- The Flash To Feature In ‘Batman Vs. Superman’ With Villain Inbound! (From The Hollywood News. 4 December 2013, 2:17 PM, PST)
Craig Ferguson (I)
- Craig Ferguson-Hosted ‘Celebrity Name Game’ Cleared In 80% Of U.S. (From Deadline TV. 3 December 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Mindy Newell: Stuffing Ourselves (From Comicmix. 2 December 2013, 5:00 AM, PST)
- Scottish government funding for Brave 'harmed rest of country's film industry' (From The Guardian - Film News. 27 November 2013, 6:26 AM, PST)
- The Trevor Project Celebrates 2013 & The Future With TrevorLIVE! (From The Backlot. 3 December 2013, 11:01 AM, PST)
- Is Bones a Fun Drunk? Did Poi 'Hurt' So Good? Gaga Flashes the Muppets?! And More TV Qs! (From TVLine.com. 29 November 2013, 12:10 PM, PST)
- 'Glee' Recap: Master of Puppets (From Rolling Stone. 29 November 2013, 7:25 AM, PST)