"I have a lot of lovely ladies who love me, so I'm pretty excited about that," she told Ferguson.
Although Santana parted ways with her long-term girlfriend Brittany (Heather Morris) at the end of Season 3, Rivera told THR that she has high hopes for them in the long run.
"Long-term? My fingers are crossed for [Brittany and Santana]," she said.
"Glee" returns on Thurs., March 7 at 8 p.m. Est on Fox.
- Leigh Weingus
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Beauty Police: Dianna Argon Showcases a Dowager 'Do and Makeup Don'ts (From E! Online. 22 May 2013, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Awards 2013 nominees: 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' and 'The Vampire Diaries' score (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Awards Nominate The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars and More (From TVfanatic. 22 May 2013, 10:21 AM, PDT)
Craig Ferguson (I)
- Last Night on Late Night: Jason Bateman, Goaded Into Blaming Will Arnett for Arrested Development Holdup (From Vulture. 22 May 2013, 12:42 AM, PDT)
- James Franco Paints Mural Devoted To 'This Is The End' In Brooklyn (From NextMovie. 20 May 2013, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Adam Sandler's sage advice to Jay Leno: 'Go to Fox!' -- Video (From EW.com - PopWatch. 17 May 2013, 7:21 AM, PDT)
Heather Morris (III)
- Glee Season 5 Spoilers: Santana Getting New NYC Girlfriend, Brittany Returning & More (From OnTheFlix. 22 May 2013, 12:22 PM, PDT)
- Who should "Glee" cast as Santana's "serious NYC girlfriend"? (From AfterEllen.com. 17 May 2013, 9:55 AM, PDT)
- Heather Morris Pregnant, Shows Off Bigger Baby Bump in New Picture (From Us Weekly. 16 May 2013, 8:39 AM, PDT)