Kansas City, Mo. — Three stars from the ABC comedy "Modern Family" got stuck in a Kansas City elevator for about an hour Friday night, delaying their appearance at a charity benefit.
The Kansas City Star reports ( ) the three actors were trapped in an elevator with about a dozen other people at the Sheraton Kansas City Hotel at Crown Center, where they were headlining the fundraiser. http://bit.ly/VmAe8W
Crews from the Kansas City Fire Department freed the group at about 10 p.m., an hour after they were scheduled to appear.
When they finally took the stage, the actors praised and thanked the Fire Department. »
Similar News Items"Modern Family" (2009)
- TV on Tap: “Modern Family” Plans for More of Nanny Andy, Christopher Walken PIcked to Play Captain Hook and HBO Eyeing Colin Farrell for “True Detective” (From The Backlot. 14 July 2014, 5:12 AM, PDT)
- DVD Review – Vampire Academy (2014) (From Flickeringmyth. 14 July 2014, 3:56 AM, PDT)
- Sofia Vergara Celebrates 42nd Birthday With Joe Manganiello -- See the Cute Pic! (From Us Weekly. 13 July 2014, 6:45 AM, PDT)
- Weird Al’s ‘Happy’ Parody Will Remind You What Fun Is (From Vulture. 14 July 2014, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- "Modern Family" Men Joke About Joe Manganiello, Sofia Vergara Romance Rumors (From TooFab. 10 July 2014, 4:45 PM, PDT)
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Eric Stonestreet Joke About Sofia Vergara Dating Joe Manganiello (From Us Weekly. 10 July 2014, 2:04 AM, PDT)
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
- Joe Manganiello Has Always Admired Sofía Vergara: Here He Is Checking Out Her Butt Months Ago! (From E! Online. 11 July 2014, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Joe Manganiello Caught Checking Out Sofia Vergara's Butt Months Before Romance Began: Picture (From Us Weekly. 11 July 2014, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- TV News: 2014 Emmy Award Nominations Announced (From HollywoodChicago.com. 10 July 2014, 6:47 PM, PDT)