The 22-year-old, who bowed out of the Dales-set soap last year after four years as Aaron Livesy, told What's On TV that working on Lightfields is very different to acting in a soap.
He explained: "The schedule for Emmerdale was 16-17 scenes a day, whereas here is more like four or five a day.
"It's a lot more relaxed and gives you a lot more time to sit down with the director and talk about the scene you're about to do."
However, Miller said that the regime of a soap is great training for actors.
"On Emmerdale you're on a schedule and you've got to be in at 7.30am. If you're late you hold everyone up. That's great for your discipline and punctuality," he said.
"You've got to be there otherwise you cost people money and time. »
Similar News Items"Emmerdale" (1972)
- Preacher's Joe Gilgun: 'I don’t want to be a sexy vampire' (From The Guardian - TV News. 23 June 2017, 3:00 AM, PDT)
- Full list of winners from BAFTA’s 2017 British Academy Television Awards (From Flickeringmyth. 14 May 2017, 3:39 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Crown’ Loses Out at BAFTA TV Awards; ‘Happy Valley’ Scores (From Variety - TV News. 14 May 2017, 1:51 PM, PDT)
Danny Miller (IX)
- Film Review: ‘The Drowning’ (From Variety - Film News. 10 May 2017, 7:56 AM, PDT)
- Bette Gordon Returns with Thriller The Drowning [Trailer] (From QuietEarth. 2 May 2017, 1:11 PM, PDT)
- Horror Channel FrightFest 2016 Review – Cruel Summer (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 27 August 2016, 6:24 AM, PDT)
- All 27 stars of Skins: Whatever happened to E4's teen tearaways? (From Digital Spy - TV news. 4 August 2015, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- ITV Commissions Season Four of Jeremy Piven Starrer ‘Mr Selfridge’ (From Variety - TV News. 13 March 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Neil Jackson to recur on Fox's Sleepy Hollow season 2 (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 21 May 2014, 8:34 PM, PDT)