Written by Aaron Zelman and directed by Charles McDougall, the project chronicles how the lives of the people in Arcadia are forever changed when their deceased loved ones return. Fisher will play Lucille, who lives with her husband Harold in Arcadia and is amazed when her eight year old son, Jacob, who drowned 32 years ago, somehow reappears in 2013.
More on this one soon.
Visit The Evilshop @ Amazon!
Got news? Click here to submit it!
Reanimate in the comments section below! »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News ItemsBrad Pitt
- 'Furnace' to Get Burned by Holdovers 'Frozen,' 'Fire' (From BoxOfficeMojo.com. 5 December 2013, 4:16 PM, PST)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt and Their Six Kids Board Luxury Yacht in Australia—Get the Scoop! (From E! Online. 5 December 2013, 10:41 AM, PST)
- How Warren Ellis and Nick Cave’s Music Haunted ‘The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford’ (From FilmSchoolRejects. 5 December 2013, 8:28 AM, PST)
ABC Studios [us]
- ABC Buys Dramas From David Diamond, David Weissman & Temple Hill; Jonathan Abrams, Marcus Wiley & Julia Franz (From Deadline TV. 2 December 2013, 4:24 PM, PST)
- UK deal for Secrets & Lies (From IF.com.au. 28 November 2013, 3:56 PM, PST)
- 'Fifty Shades' hires newcomer Eloise Mumford for roommate role (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 22 November 2013, 3:16 PM, PST)
Frances Fisher (I)
- Francesca Eastwood Locked Out Of Husband’s Jordan Feldstein’s Home (From HollywoodLife. 27 November 2013, 7:30 AM, PST)
- Francesca Eastwood Marries Jonah Hill's Brother Jordan Feldstein (From National Ledger. 23 November 2013, 1:19 PM, PST)
- Francesca Eastwood Marries Jordan Feldstein (From PEOPLE.com. 22 November 2013, 3:05 PM, PST)