Washington, Mar 2: President Barack Obama mixed Star Wars and Star Trek metaphors as he explained why he could not force the Republicans and Democrats to a deal to replace the forced spending cuts that kicked in Friday.
"I am not a dictator. I'm the president," he told a reporter at the White House Friday who had asked "couldn't you just have them down here and refuse to let them leave the room until you have a deal?"
Nor did he have the power "somehow. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama (I)
- Rams Cut Michael Sam, Player Who Made History (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 August 2014, 3:45 PM, PDT)
- President Obama's Tan Suit Is Not Doing Him Any Favors (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 August 2014, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Clinton Leaving NBC News (From The Wrap. 29 August 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
Star Wars (1977)
- "Star Wars" Staffers Rank The Lightsaber Battles (From Dark Horizons. 1 September 2014, 1:35 AM, PDT)
- Doctor Who, Ep. 8.02, “Into the Dalek”: Excellent character work outweighs familiar third act (From SoundOnSight. 31 August 2014, 10:34 PM, PDT)
- Amazing Star Wars Fan Restoration Removes All Of George Lucas' Mistakes (From Cinema Blend. 31 August 2014, 7:37 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- Doctor Who Series 8.2 Blog: Into The Dalek [Contains Spoilers] (From The Hollywood News. 30 August 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Who series 8: Into The Dalek review (From Den of Geek. 30 August 2014, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- 'Doctor Who': Meet new cast member Sam Anderson (From EW.com - Inside TV. 29 August 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)