Washington, Mar 2: President Barack Obama mixed Star Wars and Star Trek metaphors as he explained why he could not force the Republicans and Democrats to a deal to replace the forced spending cuts that kicked in Friday.
"I am not a dictator. I'm the president," he told a reporter at the White House Friday who had asked "couldn't you just have them down here and refuse to let them leave the room until you have a deal?"
Nor did he have the power "somehow. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsBarack Obama
- Streamy Awards Submissions Deadline Is Today, July 3, 2015 (From Tubefilter News. 3 July 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Malia Obama -- Sorry, Dad ... Lena Dunham's the Boss of Me Now (Photos) (From TMZ. 3 July 2015, 12:50 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence, Elizabeth Banks Gear Up in New Photo From ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2’ (From The Wrap. 2 July 2015, 6:26 PM, PDT)
Star Wars (1977)
- Is 'Star Wars: Rogue One' Already Shooting? (From MovieWeb. 3 July 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Cool Stuff: Gallery 1988’s Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Include Star Wars, Marvel, Mad Max, More (From Slash Film. 3 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Preview of Marvel’s Star Wars: Lando #1 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- The Last Sci-Fi Blog: 5 Things to Love (and 5 Things to Hate) About 'Terminator Genisys' (From Movies.com. 3 July 2015, 7:00 PM, PDT)
- Week in Review: Robert Zemeckis says a ‘Back to the Future’ remake will never happen (From SoundOnSight. 3 July 2015, 7:49 AM, PDT)
- Image Comics announces a slew of new creator-owned titles (From Flickeringmyth. 3 July 2015, 2:04 AM, PDT)