Washington, Mar 2: President Barack Obama mixed Star Wars and Star Trek metaphors as he explained why he could not force the Republicans and Democrats to a deal to replace the forced spending cuts that kicked in Friday.
"I am not a dictator. I'm the president," he told a reporter at the White House Friday who had asked "couldn't you just have them down here and refuse to let them leave the room until you have a deal?"
Nor did he have the power "somehow. »
- Machan Kumar
Similar News ItemsStar Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- Quantico Premiere Recap: Farm Team (From TVLine.com. 25 September 2016, 7:59 PM, PDT)
- New Character Descriptions For Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Surface (From We Got This Covered. 25 September 2016, 7:21 PM, PDT)
- Sam Neill Knows Why Alan Grant Isn't in Jurassic World 2 (From MovieWeb. 25 September 2016, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- President Obama, Leonardo DiCaprio to Discuss Climate Change at White House's Inaugural Sxsl Festival (From The Hollywood Reporter. 25 September 2016, 4:54 PM, PDT)
- Newswire: Leonardo DiCaprio and the Stranger Things kids are going to South By South Lawn (From The AV Club. 25 September 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- You’ll Never Guess the Most-Watched Presidential Debate in History (Chart) (From The Wrap. 25 September 2016, 3:34 PM, PDT)
Star Trek (2009)
- The CW at 10: How the Network Found Its Footing With Superheroes & Strong Women (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:15 AM, PDT)
- Kirk is feeling a little lonely in deleted scene from Star Trek Beyond (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- Run The Series: The endless Star Trek franchise ages in reverse (From The AV Club. 21 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)