"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London. She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities," said Madame Tussauds London's public relations manager Nicole Fenner, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"In fact, we have seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song.
"She is. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Lady Gaga Can't Charm a Cop ... She Got Wrote Up!!! (Video) (From TMZ. 18 April 2015, 12:45 AM, PDT)
- Startling exposé ‘The Hunting Ground’ illuminates campus sex crimes (From SoundOnSight. 16 April 2015, 4:47 PM, PDT)
- Jerry Bruckheimer Sets Panoramic Movie with Barco (From Variety - Film News. 16 April 2015, 11:57 AM, PDT)
- The Fabric of Film: Tough Guy Wear (From Clothes on Film. 16 April 2015, 2:06 AM, PDT)
- Carey Mulligan and Meryl Streep Fight The Good Fight In First Teaser For Historical Drama Suffragette (From We Got This Covered. 15 April 2015, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- 20 movie villains and the menacing stories they tell (From Den of Geek. 15 April 2015, 5:33 AM, PDT)
- Mongrel Media acquires Cannes entry 'Amy' (From ScreenDaily. 17 April 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2015: the Brits aren't coming, but I'm still glad to go (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 April 2015, 8:57 AM, PDT)
- Here Is the 2015 Cannes Lineup (From Vulture. 16 April 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)