"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London. She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities," said Madame Tussauds London's public relations manager Nicole Fenner, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"In fact, we have seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song.
"She is. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Michael Douglas Dazzles As Liberace (From Huffington Post. 22 May 2013, 9:10 AM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas, Matt Damon dramatize steamy showbiz affair (From Cineplex. 22 May 2013, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- Look: Lady Gaga's Heels Make Us Nervous (From Huffington Post. 21 May 2013, 1:35 PM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Awards 2013 nominees: 'Breaking Dawn - Part 2' and 'The Vampire Diaries' score (From Pop2it. 22 May 2013, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Awards 2013: First wave nominees in full (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 May 2013, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Teen Choice Nominations: ‘Breaking Dawn,’ ‘The Vampire Diaries’ & More (From HollywoodLife. 22 May 2013, 9:28 AM, PDT)
- Watch a New Commercial That Imagines a World Where James Dean Is Still Alive (From Movies.com. 22 May 2013, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Amy Winehouse foundation raises 1.9 mn pounds annually (From RealBollywood. 22 May 2013, 12:55 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2013: ‘Silence’ On the Biz Front (From Variety - Film News. 20 May 2013, 11:17 PM, PDT)