"Adele is the perfect addition to the music line up here in London. She's one of the world's hottest properties right now and one of our most requested personalities," said Madame Tussauds London's public relations manager Nicole Fenner, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"In fact, we have seen a huge increase in requests for her figure since 'Skyfall' was released and the timing seems perfect to honour her after such phenomenal success with the song.
"She is. »
- Abhijeet Sen
Similar News ItemsLady Gaga
- Tatum O’Neal Latest to Embrace Newest Hollywood Trend, Lesbian Chic (From TheImproper.com. 27 May 2015, 1:57 PM, PDT)
- Wrapid Fire: ‘American Horror Story’ Star Sarah Paulson Reveals Greatest Fear (Video) (From The Wrap. 27 May 2015, 6:47 AM, PDT)
- Yeezus! Kanye West Almost Killed While Hiking: Get the Full Scoop (From E! Online. 26 May 2015, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Cinematographer Roger Deakins Joins Blade Runner Sequel (From DailyDead. 27 May 2015, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Adele for Las Vegas residency? (From National Ledger. 25 May 2015, 2:26 AM, PDT)
- James Bond 007: revisiting Never Say Never Again (From Den of Geek. 24 May 2015, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Cineart acquires Cannes winner 'Mustang' (From ScreenDaily. 28 May 2015, 5:47 AM, PDT)
- Edinburgh unveils 2015 line-up (From ScreenDaily. 27 May 2015, 3:20 AM, PDT)
- Edinburgh Film Festival’s New Chief Mark Adams Unveils Debut Lineup (From Variety - Film News. 27 May 2015, 2:30 AM, PDT)