Emmy winner Timothy Busfield ("thirtysomething") and Melissa Gilbert ("Little House on the Prairie") had been longtime friends, and during the past holiday season, they became something else: engaged. Though the veteran actors haven't set the wedding date yet, Busfield says they're in a state of extreme happiness.
"We'd always had a bit of a spark going," he tells Zap2it. "I'd been single for five years and she'd been single for a few years, and we ran into each other again and there was still that spark. And we haven't spent a day apart since, unless there was work and I had to be out of town.
"We fell in love with each other, and we're having a fantastic time," Busfield adds. "It's just a really great, »
Similar News Items"The West Wing" (1999)
- Imogen Poots, Mackenzie Davis Drama ‘A Country Called Home’ Lands Theatrical Distribution (From The Wrap. 10 February 2016, 10:59 AM, PST)
- Spin – it's the West Wing, with added sex (From The Guardian - TV News. 10 February 2016, 4:46 AM, PST)
- 14 (Fictional) Film and TV Presidents (From Backstage. 9 February 2016, 10:00 AM, PST)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- ABC Announces 2015 Holiday Programming Schedule (From Moviefone. 21 October 2015, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds Video: Aisha Tyler Talks Pulling Double Duty, Explains New Look (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Springs a Leak -- See Her Embarrassing Lactation Mishap! (From TooFab. 2 September 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
Melissa Gilbert (I)
- ‘Little House on the Prairie’ Movie in the Works at Paramount (From Variety - Film News. 26 January 2016, 12:22 PM, PST)
- 20 years ago today: 007 returned when ‘GoldenEye’ opened in theaters (From Hitfix. 17 November 2015, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Little House On The Prairie: Watch Home & Family Reunion (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 October 2015, 8:32 PM, PDT)