Emmy winner Timothy Busfield ("thirtysomething") and Melissa Gilbert ("Little House on the Prairie") had been longtime friends, and during the past holiday season, they became something else: engaged. Though the veteran actors haven't set the wedding date yet, Busfield says they're in a state of extreme happiness.
"We'd always had a bit of a spark going," he tells Zap2it. "I'd been single for five years and she'd been single for a few years, and we ran into each other again and there was still that spark. And we haven't spent a day apart since, unless there was work and I had to be out of town.
"We fell in love with each other, and we're having a fantastic time," Busfield adds. "It's just a really great, »
Similar News Items"The West Wing" (1999)
- Aaron Sorkin: His best screenplays to date (From Hollywoodnews.com. 9 October 2015, 1:04 PM, PDT)
- The Steve Jobs Film Isn't What Everyone Thinks It Is, According To Aaron Sorkin (From Cinema Blend. 8 October 2015, 7:17 AM, PDT)
- Israel Film Festival to Honor Aaron Sorkin for Achievement in Film and Television (From Indiewire. 7 October 2015, 2:15 PM, PDT)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Criminal Minds Video: Aisha Tyler Talks Pulling Double Duty, Explains New Look (From TVLine.com. 28 September 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Springs a Leak -- See Her Embarrassing Lactation Mishap! (From TooFab. 2 September 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Jokes About Lactating Through Silk Jumpsuit: Photo! (From Us Weekly. 2 September 2015, 6:26 AM, PDT)
Melissa Gilbert (I)
- Little House On The Prairie: Watch Home & Family Reunion (From TVSeriesFinale. 9 October 2015, 8:32 PM, PDT)
- Collins' Sex Novels Have Enjoyed Unexpectedly Few Film Versions (The Stud, The Bitch) (From Alt Film Guide. 21 September 2015, 6:44 PM, PDT)
- Melissa Gilbert, ‘Little House On The Prairie’ Star, Launches Bid For Congress (From Uinterview. 11 August 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)