Emmy winner Timothy Busfield ("thirtysomething") and Melissa Gilbert ("Little House on the Prairie") had been longtime friends, and during the past holiday season, they became something else: engaged. Though the veteran actors haven't set the wedding date yet, Busfield says they're in a state of extreme happiness.
"We'd always had a bit of a spark going," he tells Zap2it. "I'd been single for five years and she'd been single for a few years, and we ran into each other again and there was still that spark. And we haven't spent a day apart since, unless there was work and I had to be out of town.
"We fell in love with each other, and we're having a fantastic time," Busfield adds. "It's just a really great, »
Similar News Items"The West Wing" (1999)
- Emmy predictions: Experts give 'Mad Men' leading 8-to-15 odds to win record fifth Best Drama Series (From Gold Derby. 4 September 2015, 3:26 AM, PDT)
- Emmy episode analysis: Bradley Whitford changes perceptions in 'Transparent' (From Gold Derby. 4 September 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Cate Blanchett Will Play Lucille Ball in Biopic (From AreYouScreening. 3 September 2015, 7:10 AM, PDT)
Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Springs a Leak -- See Her Embarrassing Lactation Mishap! (From TooFab. 2 September 2015, 8:15 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Jokes About Lactating Through Silk Jumpsuit: Photo! (From Us Weekly. 2 September 2015, 6:26 AM, PDT)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt Lactates Through Clothes, Documents Mommy Mishap on Twitter (From E! Online. 1 September 2015, 5:10 PM, PDT)
Melissa Gilbert (I)
- Melissa Gilbert, ‘Little House On The Prairie’ Star, Launches Bid For Congress (From Uinterview. 11 August 2015, 8:07 AM, PDT)
- Little House on the Prairie Alum Melissa Gilbert Running for Congress in Michigan (From Us Weekly. 10 August 2015, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- Melissa Gilbert Announces Bid for Congress (From The Wrap. 10 August 2015, 3:12 PM, PDT)