Rick Springfield was back on the set of "General Hospital" on Thursday, and so was his son - Liam Springthorpe - who has also joined the drama, as the cast prepares to celebrate its 50th anniversary on April 1.
"He's actually gonna blaze his own path," Rick responded when Access Hollywood asked about Liam following in dad's footsteps by joining the show's cast (Rick rose to fame playing Dr. Noah Drake on the show in the 1980s). "It's an interesting first step, I think, on to TV."'
Liam admitted he didn't actually watch his dad - who has ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Star Trek: was Cumberbatch supposed to be Gary Mitchell? (From Den of Geek. 27 July 2016, 7:54 AM, PDT)
- Garry Marshall, Pretty Woman and Princess Diaries Director, Dies at 81 (From MovieWeb. 20 July 2016, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Garry Marshall, Happy Days Creator and Filmmaker, Dead at 81 (From TVLine.com. 19 July 2016, 8:11 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- General Hospital Spoilers: Amy Finds Something Horrific (From TVovermind.com. 28 July 2016, 10:38 AM, PDT)
- General Hospital: 2015-16 Season Ratings (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Soap Opera Ratings for the 2015-16 Season (updated 7/27/16) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2016, 7:57 PM, PDT)
- Rick Springfield Is Lucifer In "Supernatural" (From Dark Horizons. 25 July 2016, 6:07 AM, PDT)
- #SDCC16: Rick Springfield Getting Devilish for Supernatural; More on Mary’s Return and Horror Focus in Season 12 (From Dread Central. 24 July 2016, 4:28 PM, PDT)
- Team Arrow Previews 'The End of a Chapter,' Oliver's Reaction to a Harsh Truth, Felicity's New (Marked?!) Man (From TVLine.com. 24 July 2016, 2:50 PM, PDT)