Rick Springfield was back on the set of "General Hospital" on Thursday, and so was his son - Liam Springthorpe - who has also joined the drama, as the cast prepares to celebrate its 50th anniversary on April 1.
"He's actually gonna blaze his own path," Rick responded when Access Hollywood asked about Liam following in dad's footsteps by joining the show's cast (Rick rose to fame playing Dr. Noah Drake on the show in the 1980s). "It's an interesting first step, I think, on to TV."'
Liam admitted he didn't actually watch his dad - who has ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- email@example.com (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Parrilla Talks 'Once Upon A Time' (From Access Hollywood. 4 October 2015, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Will Smith's Music Return (From Access Hollywood. 2 October 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Alek Skarlatos Mourns Shooting (From Access Hollywood. 1 October 2015, 9:31 PM, PDT)
"General Hospital" (1963)
- New General Hospital 2015,October 5th Episode Spoiler Promo Clip Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 3 October 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- New General Hospital 2015,October 5th Week Spoiler Teasers Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 2 October 2015, 10:44 AM, PDT)
- New General Hospital 2015,October 2nd Episode Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By ABC (From OnTheFlix. 1 October 2015, 10:27 AM, PDT)
- Ricki and the Flash movie review: rocking (down and) out (From FlickFilosopher. 9 September 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Ricki and the Flash review – Meryl Streep rocks out in memorable comedy-drama (From The Guardian - Film News. 5 September 2015, 11:59 PM, PDT)
- Ricki and the Flash review: “Fails to hit the right notes” (From The Hollywood News. 4 September 2015, 6:56 AM, PDT)