Social media has become an added medium of coverage to all news genres, including sports, politics and entertainment. We’re bringing you a social media round-up of interesting and entertaining items making film headlines in the social sphere.
As the last golden statue was given out at the 85th Academy Awards, Hollywood’s annual award season finally came to an end last Sunday. You’ve seen the recaps. You’ve seen the interviews. Now it’s time to see all those candid social media moments that were happening with the best-of-the-best in film.
Industry stars like Lee Unkrich, Tom Hiddleston, Steve Martin and Bryan Greenberg were all providing Twitter updates during the show. In fact, according to ABC News, Twitter received over 8.9 million Oscar-related tweets by the end of the evening.
Keep reading to see what the stars had to say about the Oscars on Twitter, plus check out the backstage photos, »
- Jeremy Singer
Similar News ItemsABC News [us]
- David Muir, Martha Raddatz To Anchor ABC’s Dem And Gop Debates (From Deadline TV. 24 November 2015, 10:28 AM, PST)
- Fox News, CNN, Broadcast Networks Unite to Fight Donald Trump’s Reporter Restrictions (From The Wrap. 23 November 2015, 9:24 AM, PST)
- Some Young Girls Are Fighting to Join the Boy Scouts (From E! Online. 23 November 2015, 8:16 AM, PST)
- Chris Hemsworth wants Guardians of the Galaxy-esque humour for Thor: Ragnarok (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 3:10 PM, PST)
- Two new posters for Ben Wheatley’s High-Rise (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 9:40 AM, PST)
- Tweeks: Maddy’s Spoiler-free Review of Magnus Chase & The Gods of Asgard (From Comicmix. 19 November 2015, 10:00 AM, PST)
Jack Nicholson (I)
- ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ Turns 40 and Demands a Re-Watch (From SoundOnSight. 22 November 2015, 12:50 PM, PST)
- How Cuckoo's Nest swept the Oscars and the 5 films that came close (From Cineplex. 20 November 2015, 6:00 AM, PST)
- 40 years ago today: Oscars-bound ‘One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest’ premiered (From Hitfix. 19 November 2015, 7:00 AM, PST)