Tags: Afternoon DelightScarlett JohanssonJackie WarnerJulianne MooreTina FeyEmma WatsonZoe SaldanaRihannaFiona ShawEdie FalcoAnna FarisIMDbLena DunhamZero Dark Thirty
Good afternoon and happy March! Where does the time go?
Happy birthday to Ke$ha!
Julianne Moore (The Kids Are All Right) and Alexander Skarsgård (True Blood) star in the modern version of the 1897 book-turned-movie What Maise Knew. The story is about a child “shuffled back and forth between her two divorced parents every six months.” (Ugh, it sounds so depressing.) Moore plays Susanna, an aging rock star, and Skarsgård plays her second husband.
Check out the film’s poster below.
Rumor has it Emma Watson might be starring in Kenneth Branagh’s adaptation of Cinderella. If Watson signs on to be the title character she’ll have to go head to head with her Wicked Stepmother played by Cate Blanchett.
Zoe Saldana wants to play a "sexy something, like a princess from another planet »
- Bridget McManus
Similar News ItemsStar Wars (1977)
- You Pick the Box Office Winner: 'Fast & Furious 6' vs. 'The Hangover Part III' (From Fandango. 24 May 2013, 4:33 PM, PDT)
- Of Course the Largest Lego Model Ever Built Has to Do with 'Star Wars' (From Movies.com. 24 May 2013, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- 'Man of Steel' will be 'hard for me' to see, says 'Superman' composer John Williams (From Pop2it. 24 May 2013, 12:28 PM, PDT)
- Paris Hilton flaunts Indian designers' creation (With Image) (From RealBollywood. 24 May 2013, 2:29 AM, PDT)
- Justin Timberlake slams Cannes journalist unaware of '20/20 Experience' (From Pop2it. 23 May 2013, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Cars and the women who love them: Random hot girls in the 'Fast & Furious' films (From EW.com - PopWatch. 23 May 2013, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman’s ‘Jane Got A Gun’ Heading For U.S. Sale (From Variety - Film News. 24 May 2013, 11:56 AM, PDT)
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun' (From The Wrap. 24 May 2013, 10:58 AM, PDT)
- Weinstein Co. and Relativity Partner for 'Jane Got a Gun' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 24 May 2013, 10:48 AM, PDT)