The studio made the change to accommodate another comic book adaptation, Baltasar Kormakur's 2 Guns, which has been slated for August 2.
Chloe Moretz is also on board as the foul-mouthed Hit-Girl, who the actress claims will be portrayed in a more mature light in the follow-up.
Similar News ItemsUniversal Pictures [us]
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’: Petition Urges Boycott Unless “Significant Portion” Of Proceeds Goes To Animal Welfare Groups (From Deadline. 20 January 2017, 8:39 AM, PST)
- German Shepherd from A Dog’s Purpose Appears Happy and Unharmed Days After Controversial Video Release (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 6:10 AM, PST)
- A Dog's Purpose Premiere and Press Junket Canceled Amid Animal Abuse Investigation (From E! Online. 20 January 2017, 4:35 AM, PST)
- Jerry Seinfeld's Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee makes the jump to Netflix (From JoBlo. 17 January 2017, 3:51 PM, PST)
- Link Street (From FilmExperience. 17 January 2017, 11:01 AM, PST)
- Sexual Revolution: France’s Alain Guiraudie On ‘Staying Vertical’ and Why He’ll Never Sell Out (From Indiewire. 17 January 2017, 7:25 AM, PST)
Chloë Grace Moretz
- Shoecomers! The Red-Hot New Red Carpet Footwear Designers You’ll See All Awards Season (From PEOPLE.com. 6 January 2017, 1:24 PM, PST)
- Chloe Grace Moretz Is Rolling Big-Time in Rockies Mansion (Photo Gallery) (From TMZ. 5 January 2017, 12:30 AM, PST)
- An Open Letter to Kim Kardashian: Please, Please, Please Come Back to Social Media in 2017 (From Entertainment Tonight. 30 December 2016, 8:15 AM, PST)