My kids and I really enjoyed Monsters Inc. It was so full of great humor for the kids sprinkled with the kind of humor that only the adults will catch. I have no doubt that Disney Pixar’s Monsters University will be more of the same. Some of that silliness abounds in the new group poster with All the Monsters.
Mike Wazowski’s (Billy Crystal) ID badge is so typical of his constant struggle with camera shots. Poor guy.
- Jess Orso
Similar News ItemsHelen Mirren
- Playwrights chosen for new screenwriting scheme (From ScreenDaily. 29 July 2014, 5:13 AM, PDT)
- Dame Helen Mirren: I Still Feel "Shy and Slightly Embarassed" Around the Royal Family (From Popsugar. 29 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Dame Helen Mirren: I Still Feel "Shy and Slightly Embarassed" Around the Royal Family (From BuzzSugar. 29 July 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
John Goodman (I)
- Podcast: Blockbuster Escapism, Marvel's Cinematic Future, Games and More (From Rope Of Silicon. 22 July 2014, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction heading to $900 million worldwide (From Flickeringmyth. 20 July 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
- Performance capture, Serkis, movies, videogames and Apes (From Den of Geek. 17 July 2014, 4:30 AM, PDT)
- What Does David Letterman's Retirement Mean for the Future of Late Night TV? (From Moviefone. 25 July 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Best of Late Night TV: Audra McDonald Sings Yahoo! Answers, Robin Wright Dances, Conan's 'Sharktopus vs. Pteracuda' Cameo (From Moviefone. 24 July 2014, 1:40 AM, PDT)
- Billy Crystal Crashes David Letterman's Monologue With an Emmy Agenda (Video) (From The Wrap. 24 July 2014, 1:38 AM, PDT)