If you're stoked on "Stoker," you can thank "Prison Break" star Wentworth Miller, who is making his screenwriting debut with the gothic Park Chan-wook affair. Miller wrote the script under a pseudonym, and the results ended up on the 2010 Black List of hot screenplays that weren't yet snagged by studios.
Wentworth, we hardly knew ye!
Miller isn't the only surprising star doing double-duty as a writer, either. He joins an impressive list of famous, Hollywood faces that wield a mean pen or, more likely, the latest version of Final Draft.
Her "Parks and Rec" alter ego Ann Perkins is "a beautiful tropical fish" and "a beautiful, rule-breaking moth," and even "a beautiful, talented, brilliant, powerful musk ox," on occasion, according to her Bff Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler). Off-screen, Rashida Jones is proving to be a rather formidable creative force as well. She and writing partner Will McCormack penned »
- Jenni Miller
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- BAFTA Film Awards Date Set for 2015 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 14 March 2014, 2:14 AM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie's daughter debuts alongside mum in 'Maleficent' (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 12:29 AM, PDT)
- 17 Hilarious Low Cost Costumes Anyone Can Make (From Hitfix. 13 March 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Charlie Sheen wants child support to ex Denise Richards reduced (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 2:18 AM, PDT)
- Sheen wants child support allowance reduced (From RealBollywood. 14 March 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Need For Speed – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 13 March 2014, 8:09 PM, PDT)
- Meme: Riding Sebastian Stan Like a Mechanical Bull, Freddie Mercury Movie Loses Director, Tina Fey Says No More “Mean Girls” (From The Backlot. 14 March 2014, 5:05 AM, PDT)
- Snobbery takes a backseat (From The Guardian - Film News. 14 March 2014, 4:28 AM, PDT)
- Veronica Mars tops SXSW buzz chart (From ScreenDaily. 14 March 2014, 3:29 AM, PDT)