It seems like the ‘Fall Out Boy’ member is so concerned about his ex-wife’s alleged partying ways that he reportedly wants temporary full custody of their son.
Pete Wentz, 33, reportedly thinks that his ex-wife, Ashlee Simpson, 28, is partying too hard since her parents’ recent separation. He allegedly threatened Ashlee’s mother, Tina, saying he will take custody of their four-year-old child, Bronx, if Ashlee doesn’t change.
“Pete is worried that Bronx’s well-being could be affected if Ashlee continues to party hard, and he’s concerned about her right now,” a source told Radar Online. “He spoke with Tina about his concerns and warned that if Ashlee doesn’t get a grip and calm down the partying he won’t hesitate to get a temporary full custody order in place for Bronx.”
Ashlee’s Mother Is Dealing With The Situation
“Tina is heartbroken over the situation. She’s »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsJessica Simpson (I)
- Walk Like the Stars! Check Out the Baby Strollers Favored By Celebrity Parents (From PEOPLE.com. 20 January 2017, 12:30 PM, PST)
- Jessica Simpson Shares the Sweetest Family Snaps (From Popsugar. 16 January 2017, 3:45 PM, PST)
- The People's Choice Awards Have Always Been One Big Party (From Popsugar. 13 January 2017, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Family Fun! Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Take Bronx and Jagger on a ‘Magical’ Disneyland Trip (From PEOPLE.com. 14 November 2016, 10:45 AM, PST)
- Ashlee Simpson Celebrates Son Bronx's Birthday at Disneyland -- See the Pics! (From Entertainment Tonight. 14 November 2016, 9:42 AM, PST)
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Enjoy a Magical Day at Disneyland With Their Family (From Popsugar. 14 November 2016, 8:20 AM, PST)
- Arrow! Snow! Wilder! Nameberry Releases List of 100 Best Baby Names for 2017 (and Celebs Are Already Fans) (From PEOPLE.com. 11 January 2017, 11:00 AM, PST)
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Look Smitten at a Pre-Golden Globes Bash (From Popsugar. 8 January 2017, 9:47 AM, PST)
- Amber Heard Steps Out at Two Public Events Amid Continued Legal Drama With Ex Johnny Depp: Pics (From Entertainment Tonight. 8 January 2017, 6:49 AM, PST)