Mark Wahlberg and Sean "Diddy" Combs stop by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Friday (March 1) to promote their new water company, "AQUAhydrate. And in doing so, Diddy admits that he used to be a bed wetter.
On their new water company:
Mark: "I saw [Diddy] at a fight and he asked me about the water. I had three bottles of the water in my hand and he goes what is this blue bottle you have. Then I sent him the water and he responded in the same way that I did. Getting the benefits from the water but his benefits he was able to cure a hangover and be able to get up in the morning after drinking a bottle of Ciroc."
Diddy: "Definitely. It the perfect balance to Ciroc."
Ellen: "Ciroc at night. Water in the morning."
Diddy on his bed-wetting problem:
Diddy: "One thing I want to say is I »
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Blu-ray Clip Shows Off the Insanity of Filming in Hong Kong (From Movies.com. 17 September 2014, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- Transformers 5: What We Know So Far (From Cinema Blend. 16 September 2014, 2:47 PM, PDT)
- Dinobots VFX Featurette - Transformers: Age Of Extinction (From ComicBookMovie. 16 September 2014, 1:49 PM, PDT)
Muhammad Ali (I)
- The Unfortunate Reason Ang Lee.s Groundbreaking Ali/Frazier Biopic Might Not Happen (From Cinema Blend. 15 September 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- Ang Lee Circles Iraq War Satire 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' (From The Playlist. 12 September 2014, 2:44 PM, PDT)
- Movie News: In Memoriam, An Appreciation of Richard Kiel (From HollywoodChicago.com. 11 September 2014, 6:55 PM, PDT)