Mark Wahlberg and Sean "Diddy" Combs stop by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Friday (March 1) to promote their new water company, "AQUAhydrate. And in doing so, Diddy admits that he used to be a bed wetter.
On their new water company:
Mark: "I saw [Diddy] at a fight and he asked me about the water. I had three bottles of the water in my hand and he goes what is this blue bottle you have. Then I sent him the water and he responded in the same way that I did. Getting the benefits from the water but his benefits he was able to cure a hangover and be able to get up in the morning after drinking a bottle of Ciroc."
Diddy: "Definitely. It the perfect balance to Ciroc."
Ellen: "Ciroc at night. Water in the morning."
Diddy on his bed-wetting problem:
Diddy: "One thing I want to say is I »
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- Guy Ritchie Welcomes His Fifth Child (From Popsugar. 9 July 2014, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Transformers: Age of Extinction crosses $600 million at the global box office (From Flickeringmyth. 9 July 2014, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Box Office: Transformers: Age Of Extinction Passes $600 Million Worldwide (From ComicBookMovie. 9 July 2014, 9:51 AM, PDT)
Muhammad Ali (I)
- How 'thinspiration' became a dirty word | Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 July 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian's Interracial Relationship Hard to Understand? (From National Ledger. 20 June 2014, 8:55 AM, PDT)
- How Dave Chappelle 'Knew Kanye Was Going to Be a Star' (From Rolling Stone. 14 June 2014, 9:37 AM, PDT)