Mark Wahlberg and Sean "Diddy" Combs stop by "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" Friday (March 1) to promote their new water company, "AQUAhydrate. And in doing so, Diddy admits that he used to be a bed wetter.
On their new water company:
Mark: "I saw [Diddy] at a fight and he asked me about the water. I had three bottles of the water in my hand and he goes what is this blue bottle you have. Then I sent him the water and he responded in the same way that I did. Getting the benefits from the water but his benefits he was able to cure a hangover and be able to get up in the morning after drinking a bottle of Ciroc."
Diddy: "Definitely. It the perfect balance to Ciroc."
Ellen: "Ciroc at night. Water in the morning."
Diddy on his bed-wetting problem:
Diddy: "One thing I want to say is I »
Similar News ItemsMark Wahlberg (I)
- 10 Crazy Full-Motion Video Game Performances By Well-Respected Actors (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 March 2017, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- Motion Posters For Transformers: The Last Knight Gather Old Friends And New (From We Got This Covered. 22 March 2017, 11:06 AM, PDT)
- Motion character posters for Transformers: The Last Knight reveal old and new bots (From Flickeringmyth. 22 March 2017, 10:29 AM, PDT)
Muhammad Ali (I)
- Sip Your Way Around the World With These City-Themed Starbucks Mugs (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 1:30 PM, PDT)
- Mr. T: 5 Things to Know About the Dancing with the Stars Contestant (From PEOPLE.com. 20 March 2017, 9:15 AM, PDT)
- Harrison Ford and Other Stars Honor Muhammad Ali's Legacy at Annual Celebrity Fight Night (From E! Online. 19 March 2017, 7:17 PM, PDT)