I hate apologizing on behalf of American Idol. We should be enjoying this! This is our joy! My joy! My Seacrest-sponsored rapture. My karaoke vomitorium pandemonium extravaganza. But sigh. Every once in awhile Idol is a silly suckfest for losers, and tonight was one of those nights. Ten dudes entered, and I'm telling you that at least eight of them were lame enough to dismiss completely. Randy Jackson shrugs wildly and pouts, "What is going on here?!" Besides you and your patronizing chuckles, Randy, not much.
Before we begin, it's time to note that Nicki Minaj's "infuriated" reactions whenever Mariah Carey speaks are annoying. What is she reacting to? Anything? It makes me mad. And then, of course Mariah makes me mad with her simplistic, pandering critiques and nervous, non-committal energy. Ugh! Hop on your jetski and hit me with some of that "Honey" video swag, M.C.!
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- American Idol 2014 Judge Jennifer Lopez Helps Boyfriend Casper Smart with Career (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 6:19 AM, PST)
- American Idol: Season 13 Ratings (Thurs) (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Thursday Ratings: Wonderland, Millers, Idol, Parenthood, Reign, Rake (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 March 2014, 12:59 PM, PST)
- This Week's Best Celebrity TwitPics! (From TooFab. 8 March 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Links & Ink (From FilmExperience. 6 March 2014, 4:00 AM, PST)
- Hot In Here: How Stars Escaped The Polar Vortex (From TheFabLife - Movies. 4 March 2014, 11:15 AM, PST)
- Peak Into The Fab Life Of Nicki Minaj (From TheFabLife - Movies. 8 March 2014, 7:00 AM, PST)
- Skin Specialist to Stars Arrested in Murder for Hire Plot (From TMZ. 7 March 2014, 12:30 AM, PST)
- Nicki Minaj poses for bizarre naked selfies in shower (From RealBollywood. 7 March 2014, 12:13 AM, PST)