I hate apologizing on behalf of American Idol. We should be enjoying this! This is our joy! My joy! My Seacrest-sponsored rapture. My karaoke vomitorium pandemonium extravaganza. But sigh. Every once in awhile Idol is a silly suckfest for losers, and tonight was one of those nights. Ten dudes entered, and I'm telling you that at least eight of them were lame enough to dismiss completely. Randy Jackson shrugs wildly and pouts, "What is going on here?!" Besides you and your patronizing chuckles, Randy, not much.
Before we begin, it's time to note that Nicki Minaj's "infuriated" reactions whenever Mariah Carey speaks are annoying. What is she reacting to? Anything? It makes me mad. And then, of course Mariah makes me mad with her simplistic, pandering critiques and nervous, non-committal energy. Ugh! Hop on your jetski and hit me with some of that "Honey" video swag, M.C.!
Similar News Items"American Idol" (2002)
- ‘American Idol's’ Adam Lambert Teases Third Album, New Label (Video) (From The Wrap. 19 September 2014, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Did Doctor Who Outdo Himself? Is Dave Annable the Best Medicine? What Are Laura's Real Mysteries? And More Qs (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:57 AM, PDT)
- Welcome to Gotham: Your Guide to the Good, the Bad and the... Batty (From TVLine.com. 19 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey and Dem Babies "Have Fun 'Under the Sea'" During Aquarium Date—See the Pics! (From E! Online. 19 September 2014, 6:19 PM, PDT)
- Mariah Carey Takes Twins Monroe and Moroccan to Georgia Aquarium: Cute Photos (From Us Weekly. 19 September 2014, 1:20 PM, PDT)
- Nick Cannon Wears $2 Million Diamond Shoes on America's Got Talent Finale—See the Pics (From E! Online. 17 September 2014, 10:56 AM, PDT)
- J.Lo and Iggy Azalea’s New Video Is the Definition of Bootylicious (From Vulture. 18 September 2014, 9:27 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea rub butts in 'Booty' music video (From Hitfix. 18 September 2014, 8:17 PM, PDT)
- Revisiting Season 1 of Keeping Up With the Kardashians: Part 1 (From Vulture. 18 September 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)