New York, Mar. 1: Jennifer Lawrence has admitted that her new Dior ad campaign has been given a few touch ups.
The Oscar-winning actress told Access Hollywood that person in the the ad campaign doesn't look like her at all.
"I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course it's Photoshop, people don't look like that," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
The 22-year-old actress has gained support from her followers on Twitter, who are applauding her for admitting that her natural beauty had a little help from technology. (Ani) »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Blu-ray 3D, DVD, Digital HD: X-Men: Days of Future Past (From Disc Dish. 24 July 2014, 2:19 PM, PDT)
- New Comic-Con Poster Arrives for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (From The Hollywood News. 24 July 2014, 1:58 PM, PDT)
- Fox Details X-Men: Days of Future Past & Fargo Season 1 on Blu-Ray (From Cinelinx. 24 July 2014, 9:35 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Ali Larter On Co-Star Sean Bean’s Favorite On Screen Death (From Access Hollywood. 24 July 2014, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- Kelsey Grammer Welcomes Sixth Child! (From Access Hollywood. 24 July 2014, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Dwayne Johnson Explains 'Hercules' Patty Cake Photo (From Access Hollywood. 24 July 2014, 1:11 PM, PDT)