New York, Mar. 1: Jennifer Lawrence has admitted that her new Dior ad campaign has been given a few touch ups.
The Oscar-winning actress told Access Hollywood that person in the the ad campaign doesn't look like her at all.
"I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course it's Photoshop, people don't look like that," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
The 22-year-old actress has gained support from her followers on Twitter, who are applauding her for admitting that her natural beauty had a little help from technology. (Ani) »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Jennifer Lawrence Stays Glued to Her iPhone at Cannes Catching Fire Bash (From Popsugar. 19 May 2013, 8:13 AM, PDT)
- See All the Stars at the Cannes Film Festival - So Far! (From Popsugar. 19 May 2013, 7:55 AM, PDT)
- 'Catching Fire' Hits Cannes (From Huffington Post. 19 May 2013, 6:10 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- The Week in Spandex - Man of Steel, The Avengers 2, Iron Man 3, Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Justice League, Booster Gold, Wonder Woman, The Incredibles 2 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2013, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez To Introduce Taylor Swift's 22 Performance At Billboard Awards (Access Exclusive!) (From Access Hollywood. 19 May 2013, 8:54 AM, PDT)
- Rep: Mariah Carey Did Not Lip Sync On American Idol Finale (From Access Hollywood. 18 May 2013, 8:11 AM, PDT)