New York, Mar. 1: Jennifer Lawrence has admitted that her new Dior ad campaign has been given a few touch ups.
The Oscar-winning actress told Access Hollywood that person in the the ad campaign doesn't look like her at all.
"I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course it's Photoshop, people don't look like that," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
The 22-year-old actress has gained support from her followers on Twitter, who are applauding her for admitting that her natural beauty had a little help from technology. (Ani) »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- ‘Age of Adaline’ Premiere: Blake Lively Likes to Bake on Friday Nights (From Variety - Film News. 20 April 2015, 8:23 AM, PDT)
- Kodi Smit-McPhee discusses being cast as Nightcrawler in X-Men: Apocalypse (From Flickeringmyth. 19 April 2015, 4:28 AM, PDT)
- Lady Gaga and Her Mom Live the Real Housewives Life During Dinner Date With Lisa Vanderpump—Get the Details! (From E! Online. 18 April 2015, 3:21 PM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- 'DWTS': Patti Labelle Sad To Go (From Access Hollywood. 21 April 2015, 8:19 AM, PDT)
- Ariana Grande & Big Sean Split! (From Access Hollywood. 20 April 2015, 10:42 AM, PDT)
- Shawn Mendes: RDMAs Scoop! (From Access Hollywood. 20 April 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)