New York, Mar. 1: Jennifer Lawrence has admitted that her new Dior ad campaign has been given a few touch ups.
The Oscar-winning actress told Access Hollywood that person in the the ad campaign doesn't look like her at all.
"I love Photoshop more than anything in the world. Of course it's Photoshop, people don't look like that," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
The 22-year-old actress has gained support from her followers on Twitter, who are applauding her for admitting that her natural beauty had a little help from technology. (Ani) »
- Rahul Kapoor
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- Robert De Niro’s ‘The Comedian’ Lands Director Taylor Hackford (From Variety - Film News. 7 July 2015, 4:22 PM, PDT)
- News Nuggets: Who is the surprising highest-paid entertainer of the year? (From Gold Derby. 7 July 2015, 12:10 PM, PDT)
- Comic-Con: Eight new posters for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 land (From The Hollywood News. 7 July 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- John Cena's 'Trainwreck' Sex (From Access Hollywood. 7 July 2015, 2:34 PM, PDT)
- Stars Remember Jerry Weintraub (From Access Hollywood. 7 July 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Remini Talks Scientology Exit (From Access Hollywood. 7 July 2015, 11:07 AM, PDT)